SAU Community

Supertaxis 2007

LOL i bet she was nice to her pit crew and staff... be stupid not to.

And aggressive driving is one thing, having a much better car than most (if not all) the competitors at the time and still feeling the need to literally drive two other guys completely off the track is another. The boo's she gets when people recognice her around Albert park still make me LOL

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Albert Park?

There's your answer right there. Melbourne is full of haters made worse by the miserable one day - sh*thouse the next weather. Sif anyone takes notice of what you guys like Down There......:)

And a big revup to Lowndsey too. If you aren't going for the win mate then payback to the Toll HSV cretins for last year at the Island.

Me neither but Perkins Engineering needs a half way talented driver.

Now I am not saying that Price or Perkins won't get there, but...

If you look at who was last in the points standings (for teams) you get BOC.

They are getting two new Walkinshaw built cars & McConkers next year. So things are looking up for them.

Next line line is the Perkins team. Second last. Beaten by WPS, PWR etc etc.

So clearly they need someone or something new. I am just not sure of the four HRT/HSV drivers Toddler deserved that fate.

Anyway who is getting the second HSVDT seat. Surely not Dumbrell?????

Having viewed the races from the Triple 8 garages and met the team...all i can say they are a team of champions from the drivers down through to the mechanics and staff. They were always smiling, happy and not winging carrying on even when Lowndes was strangley given a bad sportmanship flag in one of the races.

And the way Craig conducts himself over a race weekend should be commended, it seems the long lines for autographs reflects his No.1 status as most liked driver.

Like Geoff said, Tander at PI last year means i have lost all respect for the guy, and im told that on TV you could hear him winge and carry on when Lowndes got past him in the last race :P Oh well, fingers crossed in 2008 we get a champion that i dont want to egg :P

I'll agree with Troy and GTRgoeff in saying that the 888 guys are very nice people, as i have talked to a couple of the guys met through work. And Lowndes has always been one of my fav drivers although im still yet to meet him...until friday that is, i've got V8 Supercars hot laps session with 888 :laughing-smiley-014: Cant wait, half a day off AND go racing around in a 635hp Supercar

Having viewed the races from the Triple 8 garages and met the team...all i can say they are a team of champions from the drivers down through to the mechanics and staff. They were always smiling, happy and not winging carrying on even when Lowndes was strangley given a bad sportmanship flag in one of the races.

And the way Craig conducts himself over a race weekend should be commended, it seems the long lines for autographs reflects his No.1 status as most liked driver.

Like Geoff said, Tander at PI last year means i have lost all respect for the guy, and im told that on TV you could hear him winge and carry on when Lowndes got past him in the last race :( Oh well, fingers crossed in 2008 we get a champion that i dont want to egg :)

Whilst I agree with you sentiments according to the current issue of Auto Fiction 888 arced up big time about the flag waved at Lowndes on Saturday. As in tried to get the IPO chucked out of a job.

Anyway, why has Ross Stone not called yet?

Whilst I agree with you sentiments according to the current issue of Auto Fiction 888 arced up big time about the flag waved at Lowndes on Saturday. As in tried to get the IPO chucked out of a job.

Well i have not read what Auto Action have printed but i was in their pit all weekend...and saw or heard no such thing?!?!?!

Having spent a fair amount of my weekend in with Campbell Little and half the 888 crew at sandown i totally agree with you Troy, There are some absolute top blokes in there. And they showed they can engineer anything with Alan Simonsen and Tim Leahey winning the 3.5Hr race by 3 laps!!

Some big upsets in the V8's for next year with sponsors changing teams at the last minute, Drivers contracted to the sponsorship changing team (and manufacturers in some circumstances)

PCR will be starting the year with Lowndes car from this year, at this stage it will be another rookie for the team. I can't figure out why, but Paul pays the bills so he can put in who he likes.

Troy you will be happy to know it looks like MRs Tander will be leaving Australian Motorsport to compete in the Asian F3 series next year. She had a successful test last week in Sepang.

Ford has also stopped supplying BF chassis as they are starting the engineering of the Orion chassis and are hoping to have them out by the middle of next year.

Heard a few more thing that i can't say other wise i'll be in deeeeep shit