SAU Community

Edward Lees

I recently opened a post about Edward Lees yard in Sydney.I picked the car up and it is unbeleivable.Im very happy with the car.It was worth the wait.

This is in complete contradiction to your original thread AND why can i no longer find that thread? ;)

• 4 weeks later...

holy sheet, edward lees are a joke, i went in there today lookcing for a 34 or s15, they want 29k for a jap spec s15 wqith 60kms, i just laughed at the guy, and the 34s my god roughas and they still want 29 min for it

i got 22 in cash in my bank waiting for a car to buy but they coulnt help me

they are a dealer offering a full warranty and support

you cant compare their prices to brokers like jspec and prestige , you could get absolutly anything with them and all risk is on you

some people are quite prepared to pay a bit extra for convinience and service . remember this a business supporting people and their families here

holy sheet, edward lees are a joke, i went in there today lookcing for a 34 or s15, they want 29k for a jap spec s15 wqith 60kms, i just laughed at the guy, and the 34s my god roughas and they still want 29 min for it

i got 22 in cash in my bank waiting for a car to buy but they coulnt help me

You should visit NorthShorePrestige they have a couple of R34 coupes for around $23k.

they are a dealer offering a full warranty and support

you cant compare their prices to brokers like jspec and prestige , you could get absolutly anything with them and all risk is on you

some people are quite prepared to pay a bit extra for convinience and service . remember this a business supporting people and their families here

Yes true, but there are dealers who are cheaper and have better cars with warranty and support for alot cheaper. Everyone is starting to drop their prices now on 34's and they need to look at least at starting to be competitive or people will just think they are a joke. I doubt the service part, seen lots of bad posts about service and when i went in there to buy my 34 they were hopeless. Weren't interested in what i wanted to buy only what they wanted to sell. And even then when I did look at the car it was not in the good of condition as the price tag would of recommended, with competitors like Japlink down the road even though their reputation may not be the best either at least they are competing on price.

Either way, each to their own and congratulations on your skyline purchase clippy.

the only 23k r34 they have is a auto sedan

these are cheap everywhere , if lees are charging more than about 24-25 then yes they are over priced

your going to need much more for a nice manual coupe tho so keep saving if you want something nice

this is going by their website

Edited by arkon

the only 23k r34 they have is a auto sedan

these are cheap everywhere , if lees are charging more than about 24-25 then yes they are over priced

your going to need much more for a nice manual coupe tho so keep saving if you want something nice

this is going by their website

I was down there last week @ NSP and they have a '98 coupe in silver GTT for $23k i think it is an auto though, they did have some manuals and i think those were starting at $24-$25k but like anywhere if they want to sell a car they will negiotate.

But like mentioned above if you want something really nice, you are better off saving up as prices are still on their way down.