SAU Community

32 Or 33

hey guys sorry if this is already some where on the forums , at first i stated i wanted a r33 although a certain r32 has caught my eye, i was just after ur own opinions , pros / cons on both models , so i can get a bit more of an understanding of what im really wanting out of a skyline

thanks alot jarryd.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well most people who have R33s would say get an R33 and most with R32s would say get an R32. It really comes down to personal preferance. I would say get an R33 (not just because I own a R33), this is because they have more room then the R32s and also they a are newer vehicle with a larger motor.

At the end of the day it is your decision and you should shop around and make sure you buy what you want.

Chris

I've got a 34 so I won't be biased here. If your budget only allows for a 32 or 33 I would go for a 33. 32s are getting on with age and its harder to find a good example. Reliability is more my concern and hence the newer option. Tht doesn't mean the 33s won't give you any problems as well. Choose carefully and get it well inspected b4 u commit.

i would say r32.. they are smaller but that just means that they are lighter.. i also think that they look batter and meaner.. but really its up to u and what you like..

id definitely go with R32, but i am biased :ninja:

i just find they are lighter, and easier to work with.

Depends what you want to do with it also... whether it be for motor sport, cruising, or just daily fun...

definitely a personal preference, but the 32's (imo) just look a lot cleaner and tidier and they have a such a sexy bum lol (but id definitely agree with the R33 engine part :laugh: )

Edited by skygrrl86

ive owned 2 33's one of them being a gtr.. however if i had a low budget id buy a clean 32 if you can find one.. if spending aroudn 17-22 id invest it for a 33 which you can buy decently now days .. only reason i sold the 33 was being old 97 model as opposed to the 34.. plus the looks personally 32's look tougher .. 33's are bigger and more floater ... 34s are much of a combination of both .. go 33 if u want room .. 32 if u want a car that you wont keep for long.. if i where in your shoes.. id buy a mid prices 32 .. simple mods and keep it for a few yrs.. only coz i havent owned a 32 .. (32 GTR's are nearly same price as some late S2 97+ model 33's) so thats another thing to consider.

Whichever you buy get it for your own reasons.. importantly take your time !..

ive owned 2 33's one of them being a gtr.. however if i had a low budget id buy a clean 32 if you can find one.. if spending aroudn 17-22 id invest it for a 33 which you can buy decently now days .. only reason i sold the 33 was being old 97 model as opposed to the 34.. plus the looks personally 32's look tougher .. 33's are bigger and more floater ... 34s are much of a combination of both .. go 33 if u want room .. 32 if u want a car that you wont keep for long.. if i where in your shoes.. id buy a mid prices 32 .. simple mods and keep it for a few yrs.. only coz i havent owned a 32 .. (32 GTR's are nearly same price as some late S2 97+ model 33's) so thats another thing to consider.

Whichever you buy get it for your own reasons.. importantly take your time !..

33 FTW!!! much better looking but that just my opinion! Mine gets alot more looks then some mates of mine who have 32's

:(

33 for me. I looked around a bit and for me the 33 did it. there are some shit hot examples of 32s getting around but by and large i found too much of the boy racer deal attatched to them.

The 33 has a tad more conservative appearance but can be modded to freakin hawt if you want.

At the end of the day its your call. They are all good cars if you take care of them.

33 for me. I looked around a bit and for me the 33 did it. there are some shit hot examples of 32s getting around but by and large i found too much of the boy racer deal attatched to them.

The 33 has a tad more conservative appearance but can be modded to freakin hawt if you want.

At the end of the day its your call. They are all good cars if you take care of them.

ahah u have that boy racer image noel... chrome wheels yo. :(

both GTST models look crappy.. sorry guys but skinny guards do do it to ya. the GTR versions are better. and the BNR32 is the best..

the R34 GTT is quite nice even though its not fat.. we own both so im very biased..

buy my GTR and offer more than wat lee is offering.. :(

ahaha jokes :rofl:

both GTST models look crappy.. sorry guys but skinny guards do do it to ya. the GTR versions are better. and the BNR32 is the best..

the R34 GTT is quite nice even though its not fat.. we own both so im very biased..

buy my GTR and offer more than wat lee is offering.. :(

ahaha jokes :rofl:

yeah they are just not wide enough are they