SAU Community

R33 Skyline

zorb_rules

Hey guy Looking for a r33 must be manual would like basic mods, zorst,fmic etc if possible.

I have 10k cash on the table right now and maybe be able to sort out a lil more although not much higher.

I know its not much but I've seen plenty around for this price.

PM me if u have anything

Oh I'm IN melbourne but will be flying up to brisse this friday to look at an r33 so if anyone has anything at a simialr price let me know.

Edited by zorb_rules

Hey i might be able to help you out currently own a 33 but auto however does come complete with trust body kit and a recent engine conversion from a RB25DE to a RB25DET so hasn't be boosted long. Let me know what your offer might be. Looking for a possible trade if anyone else out there interested after a small 4 cyclinder or maybe a 6.

But let me know.

Hey i got one for that price, need work though, all cosmetic it's booked i'm paying $800 to get the dings knocked out and the rear end re-alinged and another 5.3k to respray it all, will also throw in the new front and rear bars (front bar is cactus, rear has big dent in it) and the windscreen has a decent crack in teh passenger side (has passed rego like this twice though).

Other than that it's got a new water pump, radiator core, thermo fan, timing belt and anciallary belts, tensioner/idler bearings, rims+rubber only got 10,000k's on them. Just needs a new front and rear (which i will supply) a few dents taken out and a new windscreen (dunno about this, few hundred should cover it)

So if your handy with a spray gun maybe you'd be interested, i got it booked in to get all the work done already, but wouldn't mind saving myself the hassle.