SAU Community

Uas Have Moved

Boosted Zed

For information of members and guests Unique Auto Sports have recently moved to Unit 1 No 20 Tucks Road Seven Hills. Phone 02 9620 9000.

We bought the place here and have done it up nice over last few months. The out goings are half repayments compared to the cost of renting where we were and we will own it one day. Also lots of our suppliers are over here and lots of motor sports workshops, fabrication shops and machine shops for us to work with. It is fast becoming the centre of performance workshops etc for Sydney.

Our new location and building is a nice set up and great for dyno days as lots of parking and most other businesses around here are not open on Saturdays. Dyno room is not finished yet but operating and will be awesome when finished. With twice the fan extraction as the last one, and much quieter as has big exhaust collector and sound absorbing insulation in ducting up to the big three phase fans on the roof. The dyno room will be all sound insulated also.

We believe we will be more efficient here and offer better service to support SAU members.

Will have to stop by and check out the new place :wub:

you guys should do a SAU Dyno Day for a grand opening or some thing. . .give people a reason to come by and check it out.. once the dyno room is ready

I've been out there and have to say I think it's pretty good. it may be a little further but it's MUCH more convenient to get to. literally 2 mins from the end of the M2 (or the end of the M7 depending on which way you come from). workshop is a much more usable space too. Now, get the whole place air-conditioned!

Are you guys using the dynos in the evening/at night, John? I know MazSport is in Seven Hills too, but I also know that what I've been hearing over the past two weeks aren't rotaries!

I live literally right on the other side of the water catchment area behind UAS, so I'll be heading in there soon to get some things sorted on my car...