SAU Community

PHAT 32 GTR up for sale in japland

ice180

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by funkymonkey

not if you get em shipped over attached to your car (which happens to be in japan) :D

Still have to get them to the car and if you notice that most of the R34 GTR sets have a desired price of close to 3K so why would someone sell them for 1.5K ?

Cheers

Ken

I already decided im getting one for a weekend car this week... I have been weighing up a ton of options (33 GTR etc) but when u look at getting one in thats worked off its tits for 20k its soooo too good to pass up!

However im going to get one in way cheaper through my importer up here :D

Ive even hooked up a good insurance deal and all!

BUT! Im going to budget for a respray (custom blue) and some engine work to have it in A1 condition.

Its the perfect scenario ive been looking for! Keep my 33, get a 32 gtr for bugger all and have enough to by a decent 3rd work car on a HP araangement! Yeah baby!!!!

Anyone who is after any sort of gtr has to be mad to not consider the 89 models :D

Oh and my importer is getting me a vented carbon bonnet for $750

Add in 18'' rims, dark windows, custom paint, hardcore engine and im in heaven.

I used to think an 89 gtr was too old, but after talking to a mate who has many old cars like a 67 mustang, i realised its a modern classic...

Narkeh and funkeh, il have to cruise down to melb when we all have our 32's for a photoshoot :D hehhehe

pffft cruise down... organise our GTRs too!! and some funky bits for it :D we can come up and drive down together :D

yeah i know...thats what put me off it :D

not that if someone offered to sell it to me for 450000yen i wouldnt buy it :) bars are replacable

blacks r hard to get and is also the colour i want mine to be....

the only other colour i will really settle for would be red or white... mainly cause u dont see many red R32 GTRs... not real ones anyway

Guest cole_trx

ive seen r32 gtr go for $6500aus in auction in japan. this was an 89 model tho... is it right that u cannot import a pre 92 gtr now? of course u hav to pay shipping compliance rego and gst on that figure... but this should not b more than another 10k