SAU Community

PHAT 32 GTR up for sale in japland

ice180

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cole_trx

ive seen r32 gtr go for $6500aus in auction in japan. this was an 89 model tho... is it right that u cannot import a pre 92 gtr now? of course u hav to pay shipping compliance rego and gst on that figure... but this should not b more than another 10k

thats crap.....

hey ne.. i'd be scared if that thing pulled up next to me with the racing stickers.. and the 15point rollcage..awesome though!

with the colour thing, i wouldn't worry too much, unless u get lucky and get some prime example or one which has been resprayed already, you're going to be up for one anyway. Just paint it in whatever crazi colour.

It becomes the erasion transfer

hehehehe...man, this stuff is gold!

Originally posted by cole_trx

ylwgtr2 i guess i should have put in some backup for that.... http://www.gcar.co.jp/gbtrader/requestaa/y/bnr32.htm

thats the oldest trick in the book.....thats someones website.....posting incorrect data to get you to buy from them...when it comes time to buy...the price isnt the same anymore.......i have attended 100s of auctions here....thats data you posted is not accurate

yeah i would go on what troy says not half of those sites.

pred hell yeah... that red one would make ur average holden hoon back off lol

i know... it sucks! this is why i want to move... but

a) i dont speak japanese

B) what jobs could i possibly get for an english speaking, IT Tech support person who used to be a panel beater ;)

yeah u need a degree or at least experience. which i dont but my GF does so shes covered.... hey Troy... wanna get me a job? ;)