SAU Community

PHAT 32 GTR up for sale in japland

ice180

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys I’m new to this site. Well I have to agree with both sides of the argument regarding GTR's being common. But I must admit I'm not a big fan of too many GTR's being out there. I figure with the influx of 180's and silvias special attention has been paid to these cars by the police. Purely because there are lunatics out there being stupid. And it’s a shame, but police due to such profiling end up harassing innocent people with such cars.

That’s my biggest worry! Also regarding the R33 Skylines; I see far more series 1 skylines than series 2. Down SE area anyway.

lol narkeh's been drinking at work again...

GTR's will be driven by hoons just as anything else... and they won't be as common coz a LOT of people can afford the car, but the stupider ones won't be able to drive em coz they're too powerful.

Expect GTS's and GTSt's to become very common though. And silvia's and 180's.

The RX7, Supra TT, Soarer TT and GTR are a lil safer than the single turbo variants coz there are more restrictions on who can drive em and who can't.

BTW troy, shouldn't you be getting your balls washed by some geisha while playing golf?

Originally posted by ylwgtr2

yes from omori....

then u can still see if u can get some GTR front indicators for me :rolleyes: