SAU Community

Bsm Youth Suicide Awareness Cruise

dangerman4

I'm north west suberbs... I'll probably meet you guy's at etsa park. munno parra is a bit far outta my way. and it'll save to many meet spots and stops...

Edited by Dodgy1_SA

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we have to be at etsa park around 11 and at the final meet point at 1, then im thinkn us guys out north should aim to meet say at Munno Para Maccas at say around 10am? What do you think dave and lee and anyone else down our way?

Yes Maccas at Munno it is. I'll be there :blink:

its so much easier if everyone meet at one specific location and not create a whole bunch of mini meet venues to all meet at a larger meet venue and then all head to the main meet venue.

for all us northerners and every other locationers.......please meet at ETSA CAR PARK AT 11am sharp........i think this is best so noone get confused

Leeman, it cant be too hard to go directly to ETSA stadium............

Man, there's just the three of us meeting up before we go! Is that alright or what????????????????????????

Everyone.................................

Pre Main Meet Point will be 11am at Etsa park. I will Be there from 10:30ISH. So Everyone Look for My Broom Broom.

Im having Missing problems again So No Hard driving for me.

We will then cruise on to the Main Meet Point Down South at Around 11:45ish.

Now I suggest everyone has lunch before Meeting up at ETSA Park. Or Bring it there.

It's going to be a long day so please Everyone remember to bring a Street Directory, Plenty of water.

CAMERA's, Videa Camera's.

And a SMILE. This is going to be a great day and All who Attend will be helpng out a very good Cause.

I will be printing some maps off tomoz *cough* "work" *cough*.

I am going to be printing the maps off for all the ppl in the first post by Darren.

So If you aren't in that first post make yourself known to myself or Darren and we will fix it up.

Yes I will be printing off more maps then ppl coming for others that are bound to come.

Please remember its a Gold Coin Donation. As I am aware its going to be an expensive day so anything helps really.

Looking forward to Sunday.

P.S

24 Degree's is very nice for the Turbo Charged RB's. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

hey guys, id love to come to this if anyone out north has a spare seat (lee? grim?)

ill have the video and digi camera ready and waiting aswell, so if anyone has a spare seat available... :P

hey guys, im in for this youth awareness cruise.

im from west lakes, where can i meet up beforehand? anyone mind if i come to etsa park with you boys

:P

no worries!

hey mate, your welcome to meet up at esta park, the more the merrier i say!

cheers