SAU Community

Bsm Youth Suicide Awareness Cruise

dangerman4

Would love to come out tomorow and put a few faces to names BUT have to work tomorow. Couldn't get anyone to cover me . Damn. It's my birthday aswell so a double bugger. The GTR could of done with a good squirt. O well , some one has to do it(work). Hope you all have a safe and un harassed cruise and hope to see you all another time.

Heaps of stove light's would look so cool not to mention the sound of rb's through them hills.

michael

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can make it

but where are we SAU meeting before hand?

cant read 9 pages of thread, can some1 let me know

any idea of how long the cruise will go for?

i cant get out of work till 12ish

can u PM me ur mobile PK, so i can trace u guys down (if you're going that is)

ETSA park?...is that near bunnings/sir donald bra drive?

thankx PK for the PM

im definately going now

PK isnt meeting @ ETSA park, can some1 who is going to be at ETSA park PM me pls

pls

i might take vange along

I didn't say it in a smart arse manner, doing so would have got me know where.. well maybe some where 'regency'.

But saying that fingers crossed it would have earned me only a trip to the local cop shop as its not registered 40km/s out of the CBD for no reason.

Yeah its all about your attitude, I was pulled over for speeding even though he didn't have a radar. He didn't try and get me for that but went over the car, saw the boost controller and its definitely too loud plus tyres are too big. He pretty much let me off with a warning but said that if I continue to speed/act like a dickhead he can play the game as well and easily send me to regency.

Yeah its all about your attitude, I was pulled over for speeding even though he didn't have a radar. He didn't try and get me for that but went over the car, saw the boost controller and its definitely too loud plus tyres are too big. He pretty much let me off with a warning but said that if I continue to speed/act like a dickhead he can play the game as well and easily send me to regency.

Definitely... I had no problems ripping the tint off as I knew from day one that it was too dark (30% on the front windows), I managed to get away with it for ~4.5years. Still haven't cleaned up the glue stuff from the passenger window properly. lol

One day. :P

MASSIVE THANKS everyone !!!! ...the weather was the best, the route was great, as was the turnout of cars. Unfortunately OLD Jules's back is still very crook & it was her first time out in the RB, since she became unwell...so we pulled the pin early.

Big ups to Brenton & Darren (sorry Daniel lol) for the organisation.....whatever Brenton has collected, we will send to the White Wreath Association but this was not about raising $$$...its about raising awareness of the silent epidemic killing our youth.

Again, SAU please accept our sincere thanks

"the dr1ft_pig13 OLDS" - Jules & Mark

PS ....we were stoked to see the current Australian Super Drift Champion Linden Reynolds (& Bec) go back to basics in a pre-loved R32 and join the cruise......

Edited by mark03

Hey awesome cruise today everyone! Even if the end of it was a bit.. all over the place. People just seemed to dissapear towards the end, and few of us did a few u-turns getting lost.

Was good to meet and talk to a few more people, even tho im still struggling to put names to faces - or faces to cars really lol. Patrick was pointing people out and saying who they were, which helped lol. I know everyone by car or username lol.

I had some people just come up and say hi, sorry if i seemed rude lol, was probly trying to figure out who you were!

But yeh, had fun, was better when i actually got to drive, altho passenger was fun, got some good photos :P

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What can i say.

I am so proud of everyone that came today.

It was a very good turnout in my books. I was a little worried at ETSA Stadium but once a few of us got to Holly Reserve and waited around more and more skylines just kept on coming into the park.

I am also proud to say that we raised a total of $200.

So on behalf of Darren & Myself I am very glad to be giving this with Mark & Julie to the White Wreath Association.

It was a shame my car was playing up and I had to stay at the back so i wouldn't hold anyone up. I just loved coming over a crest and seeing a line of skylines turning around the next corner.

Or in i think it was Normanville every single skyline taking up the main road. HAHAHAHAHAHHA That was gold.

here are the only pics i took from today.

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

I am so sorry about whoever was calling me. I am so sorry for telling you we were going to be in one area then we moved on. I hope you caught up with us in the end.

And also sorry for going home early. I was shagged and my car wasnt liking my passing other cars so i decided to limp it home behind Lindo back home.

I look forward to the next cruise.

Kindest regards,

Brenton.

P.s * Darren Mark means you, just got your name mixed up*.

i had fun!

nothing happened to the car the whole way but on the way home made some weird crunching sounds :P haha

hopefuly thats the last time itll look like that with its crapy paint!

awsome cruise.

also when did lindo join the cruise haha i didnt see him anywhere

Edited by Import S13

heh, so many photos taken, so many turned out dodgy, lol, here a some of the ones that didnt suck though;

(note to self; 9 megapixel photos = pain in the ass to upload.)

DSCF0441.jpg

DSCF0439.jpg

DSCF0458.jpg

DSCF0517.jpg

DSCF0532.jpg

DSCF0568.jpg

DSCF0586.jpg

DSCF0582.jpg

and the final verdict on the cruise...

DSCF0563.jpg

:P:O:)

the rest can be found here.

feel free to pm me if you want to use any of these pics for whatever or if you want the high res versions.

Edited by scandyflick

i had a great time on the cruise, first SAU cruise i have been on. For those who dont know who i am which is most of you lol, i was the guy driving flicks 32 for half the cruise till she decided she was bored of being passenger and took over. Awesome roads, best route i have been on. Was good to see a decent amount was raised for the day too.

Seeya's at the next cruise.

Luke.

GREAT turn out!! Nice course, awesome weather. All good :O

Had a great day no problems, can't wait to see more pics! (It's always good to see a group of Skyline in one place).

I left for home from Cape Jervis. From home to Cape Jervis and back was about 320km for me.

Thanks for an awsome day Brenton & Daniel, The Olds (Jules & Mark) and all the SAUers :P