SAU Community

Non SAU Club members..

carlo

How hard is it to download the form , fill it in and send it with a cheque???!!!!

It seems that most of you are prepared to rave-on sending meaningless replies to each other, but cant get behind a club that is trying its best to get going. It needs your support. So just DO IT.

Im only a newcomer to the Skyline scene, but Ive managed to send in my form and money.

To answer the initial post, The club needs to provide quality technical information about Skylines, as Nissan support is not as good as it could be. We need intelegent comments, not mindless chit chat.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the support p75153.

One of the things we are trying to get together via the forums is an accurate FAQ section that holds this technical information - there's probably an answer for every skyline question been posted in the last couple of years, its just a case of finding it!

And, welcome to the club! don't miss the cruise on 14 september....

• 4 weeks later...

i would join but im only 15, dont have a car and the closest thing i've ever driven to a car is a bloody ford. i will join if someone comes to get me every track meet and take me there and give me there car for the day then drive me all the way back again..hows that sound? :P

nothing wrong with a bloody ford!!...i have much fun driving my bf's XR6T :(

hey Dorikin, just join anyway, you can be our youngest member - not counting Ben (who's a lil bub) and Monty (who's a dog and SAU mascot)...LOL

get yourself a cool card to show to ur mates :(

you don't need a car to join, just have to love Skylines :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Can someone set out actually what you get when you join... What are all the benefits? Cam's aff is good and what discounts for tyres and accessories do we get at the moment??? All i know is that there was supposed to be a clutch deal going on about a month or so ago but nothing eventuated from it and it was just left in the blue. I have a membership form at home and its already filled in. Prob post it off within the month.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, keen to join, just need to get some spare dosh. As croat said, any club discounts anywhere? Just printed off the application form and will send it out as soon as I get some cash spare. Out of interest, how many members are there Aus. wide so far?

sorry guys, I should have answered this before!

Aurora is about to post up more details about membership and the process which should explain how things work.

As of today we have 104 members, but a lot of renewals are due this week....

Sponsors/Discounts from:

Just Jap Auto Imports.

Race Brakes.

G.C.G. Turbochargers

Hornsby Nissan

Gordon Leven Tyres

Powerplay Imports

Unique Auto Sports

WhiteLine

High Octane Racing

I'm keen to join, but unsure how many events i can make it to as i live in newcastle. what sort of events/cruises do you have? do any come up this way?

• 2 months later...

HI Carlo,

The reason I haven't joined is I didn't know I could join.

I didn't see any links to say that I could become a SAU member, other than to join the forum.

If there is a link, I couldn't find it, and I did look. So to be honest it's not standing out for us new forum members to see if it is there.

I am looking to buy a Skyline very soon, and would love to join your club. Even thought I live out Central West NSW, I would like the opportunity to join when I get my car. :cheers:

Hope this helps

David