SAU Community

Non SAU Club members..

carlo

The best thread for how to join the club and any questions is the sticky in NSW, http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=44115.

Members are welcome from all over the state, and we have quite a few interstate members too. While it may be difficult to get to events as most are Sydney or surrounding area (yes often including Newcastle/Hunter), you still get the benefits of:

Supporting the NSW Skyline club

Access to the members only forum

Access to CAMs licenses and events

Access to a range of club sponsors

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best thread for how to join the club and any questions is the sticky in NSW' date=' http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=44115.

Thanks Duncan, thats what we have been looking for. i know I am new here, but how about posting this link on the main page so other new members can fine it without to much effort. Cause you know we don't do searchs very well. And we need to be babied as much as possible.

Just my .022 cents worth , gst inclusive :wassup:

The best thread for how to join the club and any questions is the sticky in NSW' date=' http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=44115.

Thanks Duncan' date=' thats what we have been looking for. i know I am new here, but how about posting this link on the main page so other new members can fine it without to much effort. Cause you know we don't do searchs very well. And we need to be babied as much as possible.

Just my .022 cents worth , gst inclusive :wassup:[/quote']

Glad to see interest in the club. :D

Sorry if the forms been a little hard to find. We've only had that thread a sticky on the main NSW page since 22/6/04. :)

If you guys have any questions just belt off a PM to:

Me, Majanal, Duncan, Shell, PranK or our membership guru Aurora.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

When I lived in Sydney and owned a Morgan, I was a member of that Club for many years. I probably took part in just about every event of whatever type that was run. If I lived in or reasonably close to Sydney, 2 hours or so, I'd probably do the same with this Club. Have you, or will you consider a 'Country Membership Fee Structure' to make it more practical for us out-of-towners who really can't join in at all?

When I lived in Sydney and owned a Morgan, I was a member of that Club for many years. I probably took part in just about every event of whatever type that was run. If I lived in or reasonably close to Sydney, 2 hours or so, I'd probably do the same with this Club. Have you, or will you consider a 'Country Membership Fee Structure' to make it more practical for us out-of-towners who really can't join in at all?

I will bring it up at the next meeting.

• 4 months later...

i havnt joined yet cos i wanna c what the events r like i was spec at one drag day an im currently waitin for nov 5th drag day an run down the run way :) if all gose well on drag day will anyone there b able 2 take my cash an form insted of sendin it away so i can join there an then ???

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, y'all!! I'm Tul. I can not be the member of this club because now i''m in Bangkok, Thailand but in the future i'm gonna migrate to Aus and maybe live in NSW. Can i join this awesome club before the real? .....Thanks.

Edited by aussie_tul

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi guys.

I'll fe faxing the Application form tomorrow and putting in the money directly into your account :wub:

Will I be able to come on the Putty Rd Cruise?