SAU Community

What I Love About My Stagea

Argh-Ess

Seeing everyone talking about the bad things with their Stagea made me think what people actually like about them. Pick only four though

1. Im the only one in my estate of 300 houses that has one.

2. Its a bit of a sleeper.

3. You can fit anything inside

4. The looks I get in it everyday.

That is all.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I can punch the accelerator and get instant responce, or drop it down an gear and mash the accelerator and be thrown back in my seat everytime.

2. It's such a beautiful car to drive, corners like it is on rails.

3. It is versatile. Can fit 2 kids bikes, 2 eskies full of food and drink, and 5 adults and still get up and go like it's coming out of a slingshot.

4. It looks like a volvo, so even when I have had the BOV on full atmo, (wake the dead setting) right next to a cop car, I still have not had anywhere near the attention I got when I did own my R33.

1) I absolutely love the look of it (especially the headlights they are horn)

2) Its a massive sleeper

3) Its comfortable to drive everyday, extremely versatile, and still quick its not very often you find a wagon that has everything our Stagea's have and still have the performance we have

4) Its not a Skyline haha (no offence to skyline owners lol) :ninja:

1. the handles that fold down the rear seats from the cargo area

2. reclining rear seats

3. electric tailgate closer

4. best seats I have ever sat in (in a wagon)

5. lack of road noise at just about any speed

6. ability to chop up idiot P platers in commodores

7. the confidence 4WD gives my wife

8. turbo surge *drools*

I am going to stop now ......... ;)

All the above

The Colour, (Bayside blue)

The leather

The HALF WOOD steering wheel

Auto lights (xenon)

Electric seats (can't wait for winter to try the warmers)

CRUISE CONTROL

NEO engine

Tiptronic

4WD (another reason to welcome winter)

Body kit

Doesn't drip any oil

Climate control.

It's very unusual

The amount of people that actually read the badges and still shrug their shoulders.

The most comfortable and coolest car I've ever owned ;)

1. I love that there arent solid engine mounts

2. I love that it doesnt leak....yet

3. I love the torque over an SR

4. Electric seats

5. Interior design, very european

6. two sunroofs so i can be a video car

7. great acoustics for stereo

8. the lack of woodgrain

2) Its a massive sleeper

3) Its comfortable to drive everyday, extremely versatile, and still quick its not very often you find a wagon that has everything our Stagea's have and still have the performance we have

4) Its not a Skyline haha (no offence to skyline owners lol) :D

Ah!, but it IS a Skyline. It was built in Factory 5, like All Skys, even going back to the Prince.

2) Its a massive sleeper

Ah!, but it IS a Skyline. It was built in Factory 5, like All Skys, even going back to the Prince.

2) Its a massive sleeper

1) The shape of the car (sleek wagon)

2) The handling

3) Tiptronic

4) RWD

5) TCS button.(my missus hasn't found it yet)

6) The room with the rear seats folded down

7) The ambient temp sensor (very accurate too)

If I rolled over any more I'd fall out of bed.

This new techo bit is confusing me.

so it seems

I love:

- The room

- 4WD

- Not everyone has one (although the other day there was mine and 3 others parked at work! All RS4's!)

- Build quality

- The look, with a nice kit and wheels.

- Price. They are fairly cheap in NZ compared to other wagons. They aren't 'cool' like Subarus or Legnums so are about 3 grand cheaper.

I think it is just a good all round wagon and the +'s outweigh the -'s overall.

just high altitude up there on the mountain

• 1 month later...

The fact I can fit 6 person tent, camp gear, bar fridge, double air matresss, all the food and drinks, 2 dogs (Cattle dog and Labrador) and still travel in comfort. Also with all that gear, it pulled up any hill with ease!!!

Got a few people asking about the car...they are like WTF is this. :laughing-smiley-014:

post-9170-1179234404_thumb.jpg