SAU Community

Omg Inasnt!!!

JET-33

that ur GT-T, R34GTT-R??? Looks sweet even at 1pixel x 1pixel :)

got anymore pics of ur ride?

oh yeah and welcome back Jet.... dark disappeared, ambz, jet.. what's going on... why did everyone go??? altho i have a SHITLOAD of uni work in the next 3-4weeks, then exams.. so i'll prob be gone too soon :P

lol

nah...he's seen me do circle work in it, but hasnt touched it:D

my car is nearly stock, but with a 3" exhaust from the turbo (apexi dump pipe) and a air filter(no performance diff, but sounds faster;)) it gives you a run for your money:)!

Originally posted by sniffy

nah...he's seen me do circle work in it, but hasnt touched it:D

yea i caught that bit

ah...the potential of a stockie....pitty im out of money and am going to sell...(my own stoopid fault)

Originally posted by JET-33

what u get done?

he's probably got the traction that seems to 'escape' you when you go to calder... lol!!!

*me thinks driver to blame*

Originally posted by JET-33

its for ricers

:D because...

Originally posted by INASNT

Jet u could become the mccr mascot with that monster tach of yours :)

Monster TACHO's count as the first issue of rice paraphernalia

yet again i'm left ... :(

:shake:

welcome back, nothing's changed i see.... just couldn't resist the above...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• New dampening settings are much nicer or crappy roads, I've also noticed no difference when throwing the car around on smooth twisty roads In other news: Idle hands are the devils play things, or, more correctly, my typical while we're in there 5hit, and too much time on my hands with online shopping  Some new purchases for the 2.5 swap Fancy pants new 32mm triple flow radiator, because the old radiator is old and needs to come out for the 2.5 swap anyway Gates fancy pants water pump, because recommended with the new radiator  Plus a new silicone coolant hose kit,  because old hoses are old And a sump baffle thingo, because while I won't track the MX5, I'll probably track the MX5, maybe, probably......but, while we're in there anyway, as the FWD 2.5 sump needs to gets replaced with the RWD 2.0 sump, so, yeah I am loving driving the MX5 around everywhere, the poor old Bogan Cruise Ship hasn't really moved in months
    • You all are absolute legends! Thank you for helping me put this into context with your comparisons!
    • There's probably an underlying issue with the A/C system too. I recently fixed mine, now it's fully control by the Haltech and car's factory HVAC controller  Have a squiz here:    
    • And by the way, I've also checked the ECU diagnostic numerous times and got a bad O2 sensor code and initially an Ignition Primary code, which is why I replaced the O2 sensor and all the ignition components (coil packa, plug and loom). No codes have been coming up lately despite the ongoing issue.