Hi guys

just got done last night for a few things including noise and emission test,

i know my car will not pass for sure, this is a list of whats on it

its an r33 with an F-con V

an Evc

full exhaust from turbo

a pod and a BOV

i talked to others and they suggested

to put a stock exhaust, change the pod to stock, change the bov, leave the boost off, run it on normal unleadedand and change the spark plug to the normal NGK

any one sugest anything else or any of these will not make any difference.

am sure someone had to go through this before what did you do, any help is very much appreciated.

thankx in advance

hey dude, i just did an emissions test for epa, i failed it, i had a turboback exhuast system, even with the silcencer i failed it cause dey wanted me to weld it on,

but if u weld it u loose power, so what i did was i changed the muffler and flange not exactly sure what the mechanic did but the made it quieter,

but ive lost power, but when i pass the test ill put my old exhaust back on, and i had a blow off valve n i failed that as well, just put ur old 1 back on

if u hav it, i think its gota be plumback, i have a pod filter that was fine, they dont look in to mods or anything, just anythign that causes pollution

I gone done for similiar things in the past too....at the end of the day, it's just not worth it... so much money into it, and in the end you have DE-MOD... but I guess, the law is the law...

In your situation, I recommend that you take off the BOV and put on a plumback.... then change the Air filter back to stock... and finally (if you have a front mounted intercooler), get some mesh and cover it up!

Good luck mate.

if u have FMIC is ok. u just change standard BOV, Stock air box, standard exhaust. one of my custermer got done and the p**s ask him to took the kick panel off n check whether is standard ecu or aftermarket. They also took pics of the EPA.

Good Luck Mate