SAU Community

What To Do With The 20 Grand

sam5709

what to do with the 20 grand  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well my nanna left me a bit of money to spend on what makes me happy the most when she passed away, hence why im not spending the money on investments etc :nyaanyaa:

i was pretty set on an s15 but after reading bulk info on them i dont know if i want one lol so the next idea was to think about getting an r34 gtt, they look aggressive and get decent power out of them, or another idea i was thinking about was just putting all the money straight into the car i have now to make it faster :nyaanyaa:

i still have a bit of time to decide so your input would be great.

and yes i know, why should i be asking everyone for their opinion when im going to be the one driving the car and spending the money etc but just tell me what you think anyway :laugh:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alot of us on here are in either mid or hell even early 20's. there's a time and place for everything..and with the housing situation set to worsen if u listen to news and crap...i'd agree with dan. invest it. there's plenty of time later to play with cars :nyaanyaa:

my 2c :nyaanyaa:

I would look at house prices and consider my options, if its too soon for moving out and your pay can't meet repayments invest it and wait a few months/years

Don't put this sort of money into your car in 1 hit, its not a good way to use 'free' money

mm driving to reece had me thinking, the way it is now i cant make up my mind, im guessing i would probably end up saying ohh i wish i didnt go with this decicion blah blah blah, im not really going to be looking at a house, but as of now mayb just leave it in the bank till i can make a decent resonable decision, and when i think about it the car i have now is decent enough dont ya think lol

So glad there is so much sense here >_<

Put it into a savings account and let the money accumulate interest. Just don't touch it.

Or actually invest it, but don't throw it into a money pit.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• For students aiming for top grades, our Best Assignment Help offers the perfect solution. Our team of experienced writers delivers meticulously crafted assignments that meet university standards. We prioritize originality, timely delivery, and round-the-clock support to ensure your academic achievements.
    • I should clarify that the previous owner put the wheels on, so Im not entirely sure what he bought. I was searching the Rota page and found these two as the only matches. It did not occur to me that perhaps they sell these wheels with different offsets. I guess the best way to solve this is to take the wheels off and measure them from the inside to be sure.
    • The offset doesn't really have anything to do with dish directly. I mean it kind of does but it also doesn't, it's only tangenial. The offset is purely how much offset (get it) the mounting face is from the CENTER of the width of the rim. I.e, the mounting face would be directly in the middle of the 9.5inches if it was a 18x9.5 ET0 rim. Given it is a +12 rim, the mounting face is 12mm further away from the center (to the outside of the car). Your fronts are +30, so the mounting face is 30mm further away from the center (to the outside of the car). I would wager this doesn't look right, because most skylines generally have the same with guards front to back. So I'd think your fronts look significantly more sunken in than your rears. I'd wager by about 18mm, or so.
    • My '96 r33 Skyline has Rota GTR, 18 x 9.5 inch, ET30 on the front and Rota GTR-D, 18 x 9.5 inch, ET12 on the rear. (Put on by previous owner) The 12mm offset is throwing me for a loop. Is it due to the "deep dish" design of the wheel that the offset it so low? Or is it actually that low on the rear normally? If I were buying a set of new wheels, could I put 30mm offsets on the rear and reasonably expect them to fit? I have GTR Brembos and 370Z rotors (355mm/350mm) if it matters. Thank you.
    • here is the video, again really hard to hear but in person its very loud 20240703_175734.mp4