SAU Community

Wtb: S1 R33 Gts25t

Tales

Hey everyone! Dissapointed that the car i was in the process of purchasing has fallen through as the buyer for my supra has backed out :laugh: poo lol anyways im chasing a series one R33 GTS25t. Must be manual. Good running order. Paint is not an issue for me and body doesnt have to be in good nick (although no rust) as i have gotten my hands on gtr bumpers n guards etc. Pref gunmetal (although open to some other colors depending on the price) willing to pay upto 13k. mods dont bother me as i want something that isnt to badly hammered, but decent power. lol no cars runing 20psi on stock internals lol but everyone on here seems to be kind honest peeps ^^ im in Perth WA. So im going to have to trust whoever has a car available that everything you tell me is 100% accurate as i cannot view the car in person. Last i got quoted on transport was roughly 800? but must be covered within my budget. okays now ima shut up hahaha shoo if you have one up for sale or know someone that does please let me know. Any info is greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Michael.

Hello Micheal,

I might be able to help you out. Have a R33 series on with a RB25DET

Just recently replaced the engine so only has 93000km on it

Comes complete with alot of spares but however is and auto.

But you can have it for $10000

Should leave you enough for transport and manual gearbox.

Contact me on 0412179033

or

[email protected]

Any more info just ask

hey i got a series 1 33 with some power mods etc etc which i can have delivered to you for $14k. i know its $1k out of your budget, but you're essentially getting yourself a better car. Mines computer, Trust zorst, GTR spoiler n 40th anno kit. car is white and drives hard wen given the order. never run above 10psi (coz its already damn fast on 8psi)