SAU Community

Wanted Mfd

white knight

How much are you prepared to pay for it , they are not cheap even in Japan.

Here is one for sale in Japan, you could land this to your door for about $1400

http://page3.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/c145946043

hi wrxhoon thank you for finding that for me mate but how do i join japan yahoo actions so i can bid for myself??? is there a homepage??? as i dont understand japanese so how would i translate it??? sorry if this is a dumb question mate. thanks for ya help cheers marty.

hi wrxhoon thank you for finding that for me mate but how do i join japan yahoo actions so i can bid for myself??? is there a homepage??? as i dont understand japanese so how would i translate it??? sorry if this is a dumb question mate. thanks for ya help cheers marty.

You can't mate, even if you could get a Yahoo account , they ( Japs) don't ship overseas.

If you are keen to buy one and you are prepared to wait ( this one is a little expensive, because its not a V-spec), give me a P.M. and I can organise it for you. I have a Yahoo account and I have someone in Japan that takes delivery and then sends it to me .

You can't mate, even if you could get a Yahoo account , they ( Japs) don't ship overseas.

If you are keen to buy one and you are prepared to wait ( this one is a little expensive, because its not a V-spec), give me a P.M. and I can organise it for you. I have a Yahoo account and I have someone in Japan that takes delivery and then sends it to me .

you have pm cheers marty.