SAU Community

Has Anyone Seen My Skyline

skyline_chick88

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live near slacks creek and will keep an eye out for it. I will let you know if I come across anything. If it was out to get repairs and such and if you know what was being done maybe try looking around some of the workshops on Moss Street. Also there is a few workshops on the road that runs behind Big Gun Butcher in Springwood, I will go for a drive tomorrow and check out some places for you.

Im in Melb and im so cut about this, if i had enough cash in the bank id be up there tomorrow at that yard on your behalf,

along with a bucket of paint stripper, baseball bat, Gafer tape and last but not least a Tarp.

id get you back your car or the location of it.

But yeh im really sad for your loss....and truly hope it gets soughted out sooner rather than later.

also the adress might come in handy as ill be up that way in a few weeks to meet Ryan.R34 for a golfing weekend, we might have to pop in i think.

Edited by Borgs

hmmmm i swear i saw something simular to that coming home from work this week from cleveland.. was near the redland bay exit i was going home to the coast.... didnt get a look at the plates ill keep an eye out though....id be tearing someone a new ass .

saw that car in cleveland yesterday (or one VERY close to t.) actually (caltex on shore st) didn't think twice about it.

If your keen I am personally ready to come down and do what ever I can, it would seem that you could easily get 50ish people from the forums to come along at the same time. We could be a little forceful in our approach and with the numbers they ain't gonna play up.

sucks to hear that this shit actually happens

i will speak to all the people i know up here and keep a look out for it......

and any parts as well...... (sorry)

SAU Queensland cruise to the car yard this all happened at? Who is up for it??

I havn't been to a cruise yet but this would be a good excuse to go to my first.......

I'll try and keep an eye out in the southside area if it comes north of logan but unless it's being driven around in peak our traffic I ain't going to see it....... :(

PM the car yard name to me please someone. Has anyone else tried calling this car yard yet (from the forums)? Are they still trading/when are they open? What have they offered as a most recent excuse to why the car cannot be located (other than their employee is on holidays?) are they saying they just can't find it despite their efforts to look? These people are breaching serious laws. Without even going into possible issues of how they obtained the car, there are major violations of the Trade Practices Act for amongst other things deceptive conduct for the manner in which it sounds as though they sold the car. Likely conversion and failure to retain posession under Property Law, not to mention possible contract and other legal problems. They are in deep, something very dodgy is going on and don't be told otherwise, workshops aren't this careless without knowing the consequences. Get down there, take people with you, police are the best option and start making demands. Start threatening legal action, threatening media publicity, threaten everything you can and more, because the way things seem to be heading you're going to end up on the wrong side of an insurance claim.

Call TT and ACA if you're not getting anywhere....i'm serious.

Keep us updated.

Matt

could i get a pm with the yards name? might be the same one we had some trouble with.

also, if i see it, ill follow it and call the police. i will also (free of charge) record any video footage of police brutality and or pepper spraying for sau's amusment. but but, no need to thank me, thats just the kind of person i am.

on another note, the plates would most likley be changed if they're driving it around. any other unique features that would identify it easier?

Juding by the photos a couple things to look out for would be the body kit, black bonnet, playboy bunny sticker on the bonnet (if it is still there).

Also I have updated my signature to try and help.

[Edit]

I have also noticed a small sticker on the bottom of the passangers door in that photos, I am unable to make out what it is.

Edited by Triptych

I'm all up for angry mob @ car yard on Saturday morning... That would drive me mad, I would have called the police and reported it stolen and refused to move off the yard until I got my car back... I'd also get some mates to come join me and make a scene (pref call media of sorts also).

Well, keep us upto date! I'm sure everybody is willing to show up for support!