SAU Community

Sunday Cruise March 18th 2007 (reformed)

Devils_Advocate21

NB: As From Between the hours of last night till today sometime, A moderator had moved/merged my "original" thread about this with the other one forgetting to mention without permission so had to re-create this one. Let The other thread die, all information will be contained with this first page and this thread from here on, Thankyou. At least you can see all the details on this first page. And will keep this updated with information and people interested aswell.

Thankyou.

Adam

As discusions from the last sunday cruise that i organised, its time to be different.

Regular Meeting Place: Crazy Clarks Springwood

Time: At this moment 12:00pm for 12:45 Depart

Im hoping to get these two different photos in of style at the place at least one will work fine the other is space dependand at this stage, Also i will present people with another offer here as well. But details of this will be mentioned outside here :)

Destination:

1. From here first stop is yatala BP for those that need/want food or fuel

2. Head down to the BW carpark for a special organised photo shoot (Hope someone has a good lense) and hopefully we can capture and set a new style of photo here (This will be replicated on a later date as well in a larger area but im sure we can get away with it.)

3. Head down to the Spit to relax bring a rug or chair if we are to sit for a little while.

4. Just up the road from the spit is a nice pub. Here we can get some food and drink (Last sunday cruise beer battered Fish and chips was $7.00)

Sit down and relax and just talk general crap :laugh: lol as we do now and then

5. To be made at this stage, but a leisurely cruise up tambo maybe instore here but its time and user discretion on this matter.

6. Head home to do what ever we do at home.

What Are we doing: Driving from crazys heading South at this stage, from here we shall organise a photo shoot with some difference. Much different to the ones that have been posted on previous events. People its time to think outside the box of straight line shoots :) This will also be decided soon enough as im arranging a few things with a couple of others on ideas.

From this at this stage we need as many as we can, up and above 12 -15 +

From here we shall end the day with a meal. Then either two choices cruise home or maybe a cruise up tambo we will see.

What you need to bring: Good Behaviour smile.gif, Money, Petrol in your car. Camera if you have one. Shiny car. yes that means get out that Wax of yours wash and wax your car, i want Shiny tongue.gif.

This is open to All skylines, 33's 34's and oh 32's.

The photo planing we are doing i havent seen a photo like it yet, But cannot give any more details than that at this stage as this is going through some planning on this one.

So please post your interests. and watch this space for finer details

Cheers Guys

Adam

Attendees so far:

People attending inc maybe's:

n15m0

Devils_Advocate21 (Myself)

redevil

lambo32

Anakha

Ad_N

510rav (Maybe Spit only maybe)

Hotr34

Grrr

GemR33

Ben094 (numberplate ref)

IanB

R33Ben

AARR34

17SOK(maybe)

pear (maybe)

japtaxi

70YRB

GtrVspec

Scadtional

POQ123

Ryan.R34

heist33

Total 21 Cars So far :D this is good

so is it possible for someone to msg me when you get to the BP at Yatala... give me plenty of time to get to BW carpark..

for a good time call 0413 090909

I hope some1 is still reading this. What's the address for Crazy's? the one at Cnr Mains Rd & McCulloch St Sunnybank ?

springwood...

next to springwood maccas

sorry guys im a no go for BW at this stage :rofl:

but ill be down the spit

At least someone birng a decent camera with them seems Kev is piking out :rofl:

i got the video camera! i can film u all doing skids ! LOL

arg runnign a bit late hopefully be there b4 you all leave.. can we please have someones number in case we miss you so we can catch up??

^^^ :rofl::rofl:

they should have a number for us slow ones that are still recovering....anyoyne guess where bouts they could be bout nowish...or should i jus c em at the spit

cheers

was a hot day..and was so good seeing so many skylines..well done SAU

i did a photoshoot the other night and had my ISO on 1600, for those of you that know a slight bit about cameras..ISO1600 suits night atmosphere. upon completing my photoshoot i forgot to return my ISO back to 100 therefore the camera was still in its night setting! and as a result..all of my photos today were overexposed! hardly any of them turned out..but i thought id still put a few up..i suppose a few shitty photos is better than none!

ps nice to meet you john :huh:

18-03-2007016.jpg

18-03-2007017.jpg

18-03-2007019.jpg

18-03-2007023.jpg

18-03-2007026.jpg

18-03-2007027.jpg

18-03-2007030.jpg

18-03-2007031.jpg

18-03-2007034.jpg

18-03-2007050.jpg

18-03-2007053.jpg