SAU Community

Swap - Volk Te37 19x9.5 +12 For Te37 18"

Hi all,

I've got a set of Volk TE37 in white 19x9.5 +12 offset that i want to trade for a set of 18"x9.5 or wider to suit 32 gtr in either bronze or white (prefer bronze).

Theres a little bit of gutter rash on the very outside edges otherwise the rims are in very good condition.

They come with white center caps.

Let me know if anyone can help me out here.

cheers

Shane

post-20917-1174129263.jpg

hey dude, check out the date of the rims produce is 10 yrs and TE37 just been produce this few yrs only !!! the model of the rims is VR TE37 is the older version

they are still te37 no? >_<

who cares if they r 10yr old, its the condition of the rim that counts!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Old style or not these things are almost mint. I thought they were brand new when he pulled them from the box to show me.

Yeh, they were nice Noel....and I know you are one of his friends...I worked with him for a couple of years, but did you know Shane got these off me, for $2000..but he has NEVER PAID FOR THEM

I had them imported and they cost me nearly $3600 after all the taxes and Brokerage fees etc

Shane...you agreed to make monthly payments.....you need to finally pay for these and the other parts you have taken/stolen from me.

* These Wheels.

* A pair of near new N1 TURBOS with HKS dump pipes (which you said you on sold to another of your mates)

* NISMO stainless front pipes

I say stolen...because you have made no atempt to make payments...barring 2 small payments received over the past couple of years....($600 total)

To the people who have purchased any of these items from Shanef....they have never been paid for and are STOLEN property.