SAU Community

Queenslander

Mud

Hi All,

Bought time I said something instead of reading only for the last 4 months and finally making my 1st post before.

Had my 34 for just as long, live northside of the river... will make myself more known over time and no baggin out insurance companies... I may be on the end of the phone if you ring one!?! :P

~Doze~

hello queenslanders,

i just arrived in brisbane on feb 16th 2008 to study.i am from pakistan but have lived all my life in Qatar(next to dubai) n am doin UQ foundation year right now.so far i relly lke this place.Ive been lookin at boostcruising and skylines australia for nearly a year now just love the aussie car scene.Anyway i just wanted to say to other members in queenland and also wanted to ask if sumone doesnt mind takin me to cruises or meets sumtime.I live in a homestay in the holland park west area on logan road.So if there are any members in this area then id be very happy to meet you :rofl::P .i hope to see you guys at cruises n events.

Ahmed.

hey everyone... don't know if i have posted in here before (cant remember) but i'll say hi anyway

my name is Errol... i drive a rare classic GC110 skyline hardtop... live south west but spend most of my time at tamborine...

see u all on the road :(

thanx works good at 300 :rofl:

I'm sure it would if you ever got there. So what mods are in this lil beast?

I'm surprised no one has posted a link to the introduction thread... :down:

Gonna run a front bar :D

Looks tough tho, very track.

Track car front bars only get broken anyway :) I should know, mine has sadly taken a knock at QR :(

Edited by ToMMaH

Yeah needs some better pics up mate. Interior looks very nice.

Give us some specs.

will post some more pics soon

some specs

tomei 2.7 stroker the car made 380hp (TYRES}ON 7 PSI :down:

rb25 head

hks cams

hks cam gear

2.5mm copper head gasket

tomei forged pistons

2.6 gtr crankshaft

trust td06-25g

:rofl:

hi guys and girls

yeh im a newbie to this site but not to brissy.

i own a gtst r31 passage any other 31 enthusiats out there would love to hear from you

some of you might have seen her around it black has a unpainted body kit on it and my licence plates are MRS31.

well hope to chat to some of you soon. :laugh:

hi guys and girls

yeh im a newbie to this site but not to brissy.

i own a gtst r31 passage any other 31 enthusiats out there would love to hear from you

some of you might have seen her around it black has a unpainted body kit on it and my licence plates are MRS31.

well hope to chat to some of you soon. :)

hi mrs31 dont mind an old skool liner how about some pics! :ninja: