SAU Community

Queenslander

Mud

Hi every one im Bianca

Just bought myself a white 33 gtst today after selling my wrx

loving her so far, mods are listed in my signature

just moved to brissy at the stat of the year with my partner (sinistagtst lol) so dont know many people up here yet so if you see a white 33 with the plates 828 klm with a little blonde behind the wheel give me a wave lol

this is my new beast

cutdown.jpg

we stopped for petrol and de-riced 20mins down the road with the coppers pulled up next to me going :down: while they were filling up...no more ghey stickers for me lol

Edited by miss_sinista

Hello Everyone!!!

My name is Richie , i am new to this site and live on the Gold coast.

I own a R32 GTR and a VL 26/30

Hope to catch up with some of you guys on the cruise days. :)

Edited by richie$$$rich

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, my names Todd & welcome to all other newbies, gunmetal grey r32 Gtst with gold driftek rims, live on the G-Coast & may see y'all at S'port car park fri/sat nights :w00t:

post-42052-1211179533_thumb.jpg

hi im jay, i own "GOT04" r33

its mainly built for QR sprints but still driven on the road a few times a month, seem to become less and less these days as i get more serious... lol

ive basicly touch every area of the car but theres plenty more to go

for a feature of the car click here-

http://www.clubhighrollers.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=1527

look our for it in HPI mag in a few months and its got a feature on tunerzine.com also

stay safe, wave if u see me

post-19157-1211357422_thumb.jpg

post-19157-1211357429_thumb.jpg

post-19157-1211357437_thumb.jpg

Edited by flyline

Hi guys- Mitch from the gold coast

Picked up a S2 stagea with R34 front end conversion as my daily- RB25DET, AWD and the convienience of a wagon:

img0040uo0.jpg

img0018pj7.jpg

And my weekend toy is an Evo 6RS:

2878714110103361496IbLARy_fs.jpg

Hope to meet some of you on a cruise or @ the track :blink: