SAU Community

Queenslander

Mud

Hey fellow Queenslanders,

Just got myself a R34 2 weeks ago, took some pics today.

Extremly stock. not a thing done to it and very clean. Very happy with my purchase. Imported from Japan.

it even just had a standard tape deck.... btw for sale. stock tape deck. rare. dolby stero, $300 :blink:

The tape deck was the first thing that had to go. So I replaced it with a pioneer DEH-P9850BT.

The compliancers even left the xenons in for me :P .

Im located on the Sunny Coast, but drive down to brisbane a lot for work.

Here are some pics

post-49393-1211989569_thumb.jpg

post-49393-1211989665_thumb.jpg

post-49393-1211989747_thumb.jpg

post-49393-1211989854_thumb.jpg

post-49393-1211989919_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I'm Adam, had a s13 K's for 8 yrs now & decided to upgrade to a C34 Stagea RS-4. I get it Friday & look forward to maybe catching you out around the place.

Cheers.

Hey fellow Queenslanders,

Just got myself a R34 2 weeks ago, took some pics today.

Extremly stock. not a thing done to it and very clean. Very happy with my purchase. Imported from Japan.

it even just had a standard tape deck.... btw for sale. stock tape deck. rare. dolby stero, $300 :thumbsup:

The tape deck was the first thing that had to go. So I replaced it with a pioneer DEH-P9850BT.

The compliancers even left the xenons in for me :) .

Im located on the Sunny Coast, but drive down to brisbane a lot for work.

Here are some pics

post-49393-1211989569_thumb.jpg

post-49393-1211989665_thumb.jpg

post-49393-1211989747_thumb.jpg

post-49393-1211989854_thumb.jpg

post-49393-1211989919_thumb.jpg

i think i saw you about 3 on gympie rd.

nice ride

cheers

edit: same like urs butt with wing

post-49632-1212773320_thumb.jpg

Edited by naomy

Hey all...just became a skyliner the other week...R34GT (slow) 4 door (making it slower)

fully stock minus the heavy tint, exhaust, and lowering on 19inch advanti's...

Planning to follow 666dans steps into throwing in a turbine one day (waiting for more $)

Nice to see lotta 'liners on the southside....

-xcalibre

Hi all

New to the world of SAU

Owned a couple of skylines before, recently a R33 GTR V Spec and years ago a r31 silhouette.

I pickup my new toy next week, a black 32 GTR (can't wait)

Hope to see you cruising around

Also where does everyone meetup these days?

In Brisbane that is

Hi all

New to the world of SAU

Owned a couple of skylines before, recently a R33 GTR V Spec and years ago a r31 silhouette.

I pickup my new toy next week, a black 32 GTR (can't wait)

Hope to see you cruising around

Also where does everyone meetup these days?

In Brisbane that is

hey mick, welcome to the forum mate. 32 Gtrs all the way! haha. What part of brisbane you from? Every now and then people organise a dinner, cruise or track meet and so on in the Event forum. Keep an eye in there. Enjoy your stay

hey mick, welcome to the forum mate. 32 Gtrs all the way! haha. What part of brisbane you from? Every now and then people organise a dinner, cruise or track meet and so on in the Event forum. Keep an eye in there. Enjoy your stay

Hey hojak I'm on the westside and I'll keep an eye on the event forum

Would like to put a face to the car so to speak

I see so many crusing around and wonder if their on these forums

Any pics of your 32?

Go the 32 GTRs

Hey hojak I'm on the westside and I'll keep an eye on the event forum

Would like to put a face to the car so to speak

I see so many crusing around and wonder if their on these forums

Any pics of your 32?

Go the 32 GTRs

I'll show you mine if you show me yours... :laugh:

Was taken at a little meet we recently had last saturday.

dscn4876mckj1.jpg

ps...that oil patch does not belong to me...haha

Thats immaculate :geek:

love the 33 gtr rims and the plates

Haven't picked my 32 up yet but I'll post the pics on Monday night if I'm not driving around brissy in the GODZILLA :)

Thats immaculate :geek:

love the 33 gtr rims and the plates

Haven't picked my 32 up yet but I'll post the pics on Monday night if I'm not driving around brissy in the GODZILLA :)

Haha, cheers man.

i love the oil patch too! :D

"Redsuns88" ------- :blush: (My attempt in glaring at you) haha. I probably parked there last night in my corolla ;)

Howdy Mrs 31. Clean 31's you got there.

Hi all,

:rofl:

I drive a 2003 M35 Stagea 250T RS four, mainly to and from work.... Sthsde Brissy always up for a burn an turn so if you see a reeeeally quick "Volvo" looking car shooting past, that could be me. i dont kno if anyone else owns one around here??? always keen for a drive and to go to any events an stuff around Bris vegas so invites welcome.

2003 Nissan Stagea with high flo turbo just installed, im looking now at wheels, exhaust, Sat Nav conversion, lowering, so if anyone knows a cool mob to help out please let me know as i have no idea what im doing!!

and how the hell do you get the TV to work....

Cheers

G

yeah i'm new i got a r33 gts t was charcoal but im in the middle of a respray 2 tone jet black over custom red pearl its good to be a spray painter

theres a few G35 Stegs around southside one i saw was a 350GT turbo apprently owner said it wasnt quick fryied tyred off the lights taking off (auto) temppting....