SAU Community

Queenslander

Mud

Hey all.

Been on forums looking for awhile browsing. Drive this R33 GT-R around the Ipswich and west Brisbane area. Still has N.S.W plates , in process of changing over!!

post-61380-1243425740_thumb.jpg post-61380-1243425686_thumb.jpg

Edited by Thor250f

Hiyas, been here researching my car purchase for the last few months, great articles (if a little hard to find at times)..

but anyways, just picked up my new car YAY.

R33 series 2, 75 thou on the clock, white (unfortunate, but quality came before color in car selection) beautiful car. i live about 350km's west of brissie up the Warrego highway :) so picking up the car from Burliegh was a road trip in itself.

liked it when i picked it up, love it now that i realised its actually quite nice up the old goat track (warrego highway), glad i got a standard one.

will get lowered and some work done, but not till i move back to civilisation, except maybe a slight zorst, and a bigger intercooler.

It was spotless when i picked it up, now its filthy, i have a feeling im gonna spend the rest of my life cleaning it :bunny:

if your ever passing thru dalby-miles area and see me ill be waving, we're few and far between out here

post-62717-1244122842_thumb.jpg

post-62717-1244122885_thumb.jpg

post-62717-1244122940_thumb.jpg

post-62717-1244123027_thumb.jpg

Hi All,

Would like to introduce myself. I live in Ipswich and am driving a black r33. good to meet you all. I will try wave to every skyline i see so expect a wave when you see me. Thanks. Nice to meet you all. Peace.

Hi,

I'll introduce myself here to as I did the main intro part.

Been a fan of skylines for a long time but only recently been able to afford one yay

So if new car checks out all ok I'll be driving a R34 GT-T next week ;)

Hey people, I'm Daniel, aka preo (my last name in English, not that I'm a foreigner I've just got a hard to spell surname).

I'm moving up to the Gold Coast in two weeks with my wife and 7 month old. I've been around these forums and nissansilvia.com for a little while now but haven't seen much action in the last two years because the three two has been off the track while I worked on a engine for it. Good news is I've got it all back together and running so now I just need to find a way to get it registered in QLD.

Hope I get to meet some of you in the coming months.

Cheers,

Preo

Welcome everyone!! ;)

Hope to see ya's out sometime!

Good luck with the 34 Ravs

Hopefully we'll see some pics soon!! :)

Edited by 83CKS

Welcome everyone!! :wave:

Hope to see ya's out sometime!

Good luck with the 34 Ravs

Hopefully we'll see some pics soon!! :)

hehe first thing I will be doing is taking some pics :cool:

Oh my I'm naughty! Been on the forum HOW long and I haven't come in to officially say hi to you guys :) Sorry!

I'm Ben, live at Scarborough (Redcliffe) and have a 32 GTS-t. I also built a 32 GTR from scratch many many years ago. My son of rajab I'm feeling old now. lol

Anyways, g'day guys! I'd like to become a Qld paid up member too so I can get invites to your motorsport days. Can anyone link me up?

Cheers! :)

My old 32 GTR;

GTR.jpg

My current GTS-t;

9TT3721.jpg

9TT6334.jpg