SAU Community

Queenslander

Mud

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Bruce and I'm usually found in the Springwood, Underwood and Sunnybank area and I drive a white r34 gtt sedan. Such a fun car as I've just did a auto to manual conversion for it. I've used the forum for a while now but only recently registered to buy something from the classified section. Funny thing was because of the forum, I actually knew who 83cks was from her car when I met her. Well maybe spot some more of you SAU members around.

Edited by TheTrigger

• 2 weeks later...

Just throwing my name out there... Name's Robert, live in Mackay... Always keen for a decent cruise. Something to take my mind of living in this hole, haha. I own a Black R33 GTS-T Skyline and have just started throwing money into it after owning it for 2 years now. Just waiting to hear back to see if my payment has been approved so I can rep the SAU sticker as well. :)

• 3 weeks later...

hey everyone my name is dan and i have just brought my first skyline its a red, burgundy r33 series 1 logan area so if you see me about feel free to throw something at me. (these cars are addictive)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys.

I just bought my baby she is an 93 R33 4 door gts-t gunmetal grey. if you see her give us a toot hope to be joining you guys soon on the club days and so forth as i will be looking at membership soon.

Hey Guys.

I just bought my baby she is an 93 R33 4 door gts-t gunmetal grey. if you see her give us a toot hope to be joining you guys soon on the club days and so forth as i will be looking at membership soon.

Do you live in the Goodna area?

Hey all,

I'm moving to Qld next week and look forward to meeting some of you guys. I drive a black R33 GTS-T, well I say black but its really got the most awful paint job ever on it. I enjoy sliding and the track and can't wait to live closer to a raceway to do it more.

Hey Guys

Im pretty new here, new to QLD too.

Name is Sam, I have a white R32 GTR V-Spec hanging round Carindale.

Looking into membership and keen to get involved in a few members events and so forth.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Yea should prolly get around to doin introduction thing.

Hi my name is Adam & i to have a addiction. Grip & boost can be a serious problem at times :P got a white 33 gtr. Down at dan for repairs atm but when she's agoin again keen for meet with you westside rollers one thurs. Clean 34 btw boz.

hey just want to introduce myself names james and i drive an r32 gtr and work at godzilla motorsport

look forward to seeing your cars at the workshop to fit vipec computers and e85 fuel systems..thumbsup.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Hey lads another 32 here from the ville. Drove her up from Brissy easter weekend. Pm me im always up for a cruise or to give a helping hand. Diesel fitter by trade so got some handy tools