SAU Community

Queenslander

Mud

Hi guys, Sam here, living in Coolum Beach but spend most of my time in maroochy just bought myself a silver 95' R33 GTST. I have been using this forum to get her running sweet as a nut on 10PSI without any of the high end hesitation she used to have, so i just wanted to say thanks! laugh.gif

Hi guys, Sam here, living in Coolum Beach but spend most of my time in maroochy just bought myself a silver 95' R33 GTST. I have been using this forum to get her running sweet as a nut on 10PSI without any of the high end hesitation she used to have, so i just wanted to say thanks! laugh.gif

You should totally share your knowledge so I can figure out how to stop mine from doing that lol, I'm in the area as well!

You should totally share your knowledge so I can figure out how to stop mine from doing that lol, I'm in the area as well!

PM'd You

• 2 weeks later...

Hi hi. Larissa here :action-smiley-069: .

Just bought a black R34 GTT 4 door...my partner has had his 33 for about 4 years now, so I've finally given in to the temptation of a turbo after driving my little civic for the last 6 years! My girl has about 200 kws at the wheels, and thanks to Chris Rogers, now has a new alarm so hopefully no one decides to take her for a ride!

Hi hi. Larissa here :action-smiley-069: .

Just bought a black R34 GTT 4 door...my partner has had his 33 for about 4 years now, so I've finally given in to the temptation of a turbo after driving my little civic for the last 6 years! My girl has about 200 kws at the wheels, and thanks to Chris Rogers, now has a new alarm so hopefully no one decides to take her for a ride!

Woooo Civics FTW! I just upgraded from one too haha except it was a go cart :P 4 door love, you should definitely throw up some photos!

Welcome to all the new guys and gals! Check out my signature and have a look at some of the events the Qld club has coming up. If you're keen you will all be more than welcome to come along to any of the events.

Woooo Civics FTW! I just upgraded from one too haha except it was a go cart :P 4 door love, you should definitely throw up some photos!

They're not great, but you get the gist! She's just about to cost me some money....new gearbox and clutch, and power steering needs fixing pinch.gif

post-47603-0-89664500-1332153689_thumb.jpg

post-47603-0-74282700-1332153728_thumb.jpg

Hi all, I don't know if I have done this yet, I don't think so... I am Melly :action-smiley-069: Drive a pink R33 GTS-T with a white front bar (until I get it sprayed) from North Brissy area :)

I am soo confused, Did you just move to North Brisbane or what is the deal as looking under your name your a NSW club member and its got location as Canberra. Either way Hello and I understand your pain of having a mismatched front bar on your car as I was running one for about a year before I got the do luck kit put on.

Don't know if I have posted in here or not but anyways I am located in Mount Warren Park so South East and I have my R32 for about 5 years now and am now a member SAU QLD so I look forward to meeting everybody. Oh yeah my name is Adam

• 3 months later...

Name: Michael

Car: 96 Silver R33 GTST

Area: Brisbane

Hi everyone, just moved up from Sydney to Brisbane & after a painful process of getting rego on my car. I was finally able to take her out for my first cruise since coming up & I found a place I think its called Mt Nebo? Anyway what an awesome piece of road I must say apart from a bit of road works & few doggy motorbike/pushy riders. If anyone know of any other nice drives for a noob let me know or if you want to meet up it would be good to go on a cruise with others.

Yah Mt Glorious and Mt Nebo are nice bits of road. The range from Dayboro to Woodford is a nice drive as well, not as windy but has some good views and much less traffic.

Scott here,

Been trawling and posting on SAU for some time. Just thought i would post up a picture of my new exhuast i got finished the other day.

I moved away from the large cannon and went with the smaller twins trying to get that "drift pipes" look

post-51724-0-52694500-1341780130_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

hi folks im pete i use to be under here as petegtr replica but sick of all the tosses having nothing good to say so starting fresh i have an R33 GTST with some mild work and have just finished building a RB30/25 hybrid looking to get to know some new folks and maybe join in some cruises

post-96693-0-44764000-1342802661_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I am Chris, I have been a member on the Forums for about 7 years now. I previously owned an R33 gtst sedan, but now I am driving a RB20det powered S13. Handles alot better then the old boat and with a few mods also goes quicker too. I know its not a skyline, but it has R32 engine and gearbox, R33 diff and Brakes.

See you on the road, or happy laps.

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys,

Jeff here.... + g/f Sam

We've just organised to pickup an R33 next month. It's been sitting for a few years, with it's head off after an engine failure.

We're in spring hill, and will start posting a bit once the rebuild starts.

I used to be a member here many years ago when i had my R32GTsT - with the plate GRY32, so it will be nice to catch up with those of you who i remember,

Hope to see you all around the place.

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys

Michael here from Carseldine QLD (North Side)

Own a gun metal grey R32 GTR, Usually only drive her on the weekend - daily driver is a Toyota Celsior.

Just thought I would pop in and say hiya QLD'ers

Edited by NFORSA

Hey Michael, welcome to the group!

Lots of useful info here that you could be interested in. We try and catch up each week so feel free to duck by and say hi.

Make sure you check the events section as we do post up different things from time to time.

Most importantly, welcome and have fun!