SAU Community

Queenslander

Mud

Hey,

I'm Dave, I moved up to Redcliffe just recently as we wanted a bit of a sea change from Sydney.

I have a black cefiro which has been my drift pig for the last 6 years but over the last year she's been converted back to a sensible road going machine - well sorta sensible.

I don't really know anybody up here so say hello if you see me around!

PS I saw a Black on Yellow Cefiro in margate/clontarf looked nice at least from the drive by perspective :P

^^^ I dont get out much anymore but with some help from the internet I have come to the assumption that this guy has just let go of some precious bodily fluids?

Edited by handbrake

Heyas,

I'm Geoff

Live in St Lucia, work near indro, and studying engineering at UQ

Bought a gtt r34 end of last year and am having an absolute ball driving it.

Hope to see you lot around sometime!

Sup guys!

Chris

Townsville (Yer FAR North Queensland!!)

1998 R34 GTT Skyline

White, stock!

Future plans for the car: Blitz pod, front/dump, kakimoto full mega n1, hdi gt fmic, hdi ebc at this stage, then probably start looking into styling the bad boy

Will get pics up soon!

Peace

Hi, my name is Jas and I live on the gold coast. I just purchaced a 1996 R33 GTR V-Spec last week. Has a few performance mods, goes pretty good for a Datsun. HaHa I hate when people say that. I love every second Im in it. Its good to see so many other skyliners are out there. I havent seen many on the roads, I travel to brisbane city every day and I have only seen a handfull. Id like to get to know more people with the same interests (skylines) and maybe organise a cruise or two. My GTR's red with black and chrome rims so if you see me out give me a wave - or race me. Just joking. Great site by the way. Heaps of helpfull info. Hope to see yas out. PS- does anyone still cruise surfers paradise on weekends? Wheres the action?

post-61828-1240400722_thumb.jpg

post-61828-1240400790_thumb.jpg

post-61828-1240400857_thumb.jpg

My name is Alfred. I am an Asian guy with a white R34 gtt. Want to meet more skyline, nissan driver and new friends. so maybe sometime can go out for car wash or cruise around. seen so many nice sport car around like EVO or WRX but when they see me, they seem not really friendly just think maybe one day we can help each other on the road. I am locate in sunnybank area.

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!!! :)

Edited by ALC

My name is Alfred. I am an Asian guy with a white R34 gtt. Want to meet more skyline, nissan driver and new friends. so maybe sometime can go out for car wash or cruise around. seen so many nice sport car around like EVO or WRX but when they see me, they seem not really friendly just think maybe one day we can help each other on the road. I am locate in sunnybank area.

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL!!! :)

Welcome Alfred you have just joined the indro/ sunnybank crew!

I dont know if you saw it friday night but we had ice cream and then headed over to sunnybank for a alittle car wash then from there to market square..

we are planning to do this once a week :)

pm me for more info!