SAU Community

Queenslander

Mud

Hey guys im new to all this (website and computers). my name is Dave i live in the redlands area and love to go cruising i have a 34 gtr and a soarer i also have a 31 passage which is in great nic and for sale if you know anyone chasing a fast reliable cheap skyline let me know. anyway hope to see you all out on a cruise soon, SKYLINES RULE!!!!

post-64067-1245628926_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

hey name is matthew and i drive a ser1 r33 thats ford blueprint blend in color and has the folowing mods

nizmo ajustable susspension

700ish cc inj

bosh 040 pump and reg

halteck e11 v2 ecu

garret 35/40 low mounted (stealth as)

custom dump and 3" hks super dragger xsaust (not much sounds better i recon on rb25)

trust fmc and half done stainless custom piping (made redundent b4 i could scrape together enough stainless)

gizmo boost controller. i live at burleigh but car is off the road i need to do some running repairs just usual stuff on a 16yr old car

:down: ill keep updates as car is on going project hmmm now to source a rb30 block lol. :D

Hi all,

I bought a JDM R35 GTR a couple weeks ago (thread about this in R35 GTR Discussion). I will be looking to install a mid pipe, Cobb tune, reverse camera, window tints etc. - nothing too wild.

I used to own an R33 GTST (one of the best cars I have owned) a few years ago and look forward to joining the Skyline community again!

Hi all,

I bought a JDM R35 GTR a couple weeks ago (thread about this in R35 GTR Discussion). I will be looking to install a mid pipe, Cobb tune, reverse camera, window tints etc. - nothing too wild.

I used to own an R33 GTST (one of the best cars I have owned) a few years ago and look forward to joining the Skyline community again!

Just a bit of an upgrade from the old line aye.... :)

Hi everyone,

Im Katie, just joined up. Moved here 4 months ago from Ireland with my boyfriend. Living in Brisbane. Currently in the process of re-building a r32 Gtst. She finally got started yesterday-music to our ears biggrin.gif . Going to the paint shop soon and after a few 'slight' modifications thumbsup.gif she should be out Aug/Sept time-fingers crossed.

This is the first Skyline weve had. Back in Ireland I was a BMW chick, had a e36 m-sport and then my wee baby e30 325i sport. My boyfriend has a white 87 ae86 sitting under a coverage in the garage at home aswell. If anyone is interested, I have loads of pics.

So back in Ireland, people with all sorts of modified cars meet up at the weekends and go for a cruise or a show, what happens here in Australia? We have spotted loads of class cars driving about but can never find them all in one spot.

Nice site by the way, hopefully get to know a few of the members during our stay here and get some Skyline advise (im sure we'll need it).

By the way, my boyfriend and I are huge driftin and diffin fans, we used to do it every weekend at home and are having serious withdrawl symptoms over the last 4 months, so if theres anything coming up soon let me know.

Thanks

Katie

Hi everyone,

Im Katie, just joined up. Moved here 4 months ago from Ireland with my boyfriend. Living in Brisbane. Currently in the process of re-building a r32 Gtst. She finally got started yesterday-music to our ears biggrin.gif . Going to the paint shop soon and after a few 'slight' modifications thumbsup.gif she should be out Aug/Sept time-fingers crossed.

This is the first Skyline weve had. Back in Ireland I was a BMW chick, had a e36 m-sport and then my wee baby e30 325i sport. My boyfriend has a white 87 ae86 sitting under a coverage in the garage at home aswell. If anyone is interested, I have loads of pics.

So back in Ireland, people with all sorts of modified cars meet up at the weekends and go for a cruise or a show, what happens here in Australia? We have spotted loads of class cars driving about but can never find them all in one spot.

Nice site by the way, hopefully get to know a few of the members during our stay here and get some Skyline advise (im sure we'll need it).

By the way, my boyfriend and I are huge driftin and diffin fans, we used to do it every weekend at home and are having serious withdrawl symptoms over the last 4 months, so if theres anything coming up soon let me know.

Thanks

Katie

Hi Kate and welcome to aus :)

Im not a drifter myself but i know theres a website called secretdrift.com.au that should have all you need to know about events and other info.

As for other car meets, Ive just started going to a meet on Thursday nights in Brizy with some of the guys from sau, you and your man should come along.....Heres the thred we chat on http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/18...html&st=120

Welcome all!! :)

Hey Katie, Drifts are on at QR (Queensland raceway) Every month on a friday night..

I think the next one is on July 31st..

Starts at around 6.. Def check it out.. :banana:

Also there are drifts on a much tighter (Gocart) track at Archifield.. Also on friday nights..

cheers for the welcome folks and the pm.

Ice cream meets, how class does that sound?!?!?! Deffo up for that when we get the car out. Like I said should be Mid Aug hopefully.

Looked into the drifing at the QR, havnt been but the membership is reasonable, so hope to get back on the track pretty soon, although its pretty different from home. Drifting comes second after diffin (for those of you that dont know what diffing is - i think its an irish thing - look up diffin on youtube)

Cool, thanks again for the welcome and hope to see ya's soon

Katie

Hi I'm new ish here..

names Matt I'm from North Lakes and i drive a 98 R34 GTT (black with Black XT7's) - if you see me out, give me a wave :)

I've already introduced myself in the other section, but thought I should say hi here seeing that I'm a Qld'er.

I'm Paul, I got a R32 GTR that I've been throwing money at for the past few years, I'm hoping to have it finished and running soon. My other addiction is of the two wheeled kind, but guess thats not for this forum.

cheers