SAU Community

Learn All About Hoons

Bl0r

Why target hoons?

Because YOU ARE WORTH MONEY too the government, murderers, rapists, theives aren't worth nothing, can't fine em, liable to shoot back once in awhile and generally a right pain in the ass to catch. 'Hoons' on the other hand, they just hang around in carparks like cattle at a lot and wait for some rozzer to come along and f**k em over.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iv owed teh govt over 1k now.. and im losing my license soon.. why? because i ran an amber and was done for a red.. hows that work out? the cop didnt cop a root.. or his dick is too small.. or his wife is banging a black c**t with a massive cock.. but hey i copped it im a hoon.

Why target hoons?

Because YOU ARE WORTH MONEY too the government, murderers, rapists, theives aren't worth nothing, can't fine em, liable to shoot back once in awhile and generally a right pain in the ass to catch. 'Hoons' on the other hand, they just hang around in carparks like cattle at a lot and wait for some rozzer to come along and f**k em over.

Agreed then... Everyone stop hooning and we'll all pick another hobby from the list

Shotgun raping and theiving

Why target hoons?

thats getting added to my sigy dude

top shiot

The problem is with the few, not the many - I knew a guy (I went to primary school with him, dont have anything to do with him now) who was in an accident when he was about 18 as a result of being an idiot (or hooning, call it what you like), did some damage and went through a bit of pain and got a massive payout... a few years later after wasting most of the cash on cars, he did it again, with the massive payout in tow. The guy is going to kill himself, I just hope he doesnt take out anyone with him.

It's guy's like this idiot that are causing all the trouble for us (plus its a handy distraction from loosing the war in iraq) Till thats fixed, or something else is more news worthy', we will be the opressed minority.

I dropped her a note - will let you know if I get a reply.

Insulting someone who doesn't really understand the car culture really doesn't help. My guess is she was tasked to do this and did the best she could from 2nd & 3rd level sources of reference. You have to wonder if she had direct access to SAU and other car groups, if the paper would have been better.

I'd think we would all agree that the "hoon perception" is an issue (personally to the extent that other's behaviours impact our reputation and impede on our ability to enjoy our cars) though granted, not as much as drugs and other crimes, and that we as individuals or SAU can play a role in solving the problem.

So what can/should we do about it?

• 3 weeks later...

whoever the hell wrote the definition of hooning has no life.... they contradict themselves, "the slightly rebelious, sunglass clad, ever soo cool dude, usually spotted behind the wheel of something special, his arm mysteriously jutting outside the window, usually with a smile a mile wide"

Welll... to me it seems like that person their referring to has either;

-just got sex

-is on their way to get sex

-is getting blown whilst driving

-on their way to get a bj

-meeting up with a girl that puts out

ok ok you get my point... their full of shit :thumbsup:

I love it when people put out shit like this, coz then they think that the reporting lines are working coz everyone with a nice car and a 100 yo neighbour who cant drive anymore reports them. While i am away next week i am going to put something together and explain to this dumb bitch that she is describing about 10% of drivers, and causing the other 90% of us to get f$%#ed over for it and i personally am sick of it. Last time one of these papers came out in vic i had 3 of my neighbours report me for shit over and over, cops even staked out my place waiting for me to get home. When they came up to talk to me my neighbours ran out screaming for them to arrest me! Should have seen the looks on their faces when the cop told them i wasnt doing anything wrong. This is basically a case of descrimination, harrassment and downright stupidity, so i feel sorry for anyone who lives in qld right now but this shit is speading like cancer and its gotta stop

the slightly rebelious, sunglass clad, ever soo cool dude, usually spotted behind the wheel of something special, his arm mysteriously jutting outside the window, usually with a smile a mile wide

That sounds like the retired guy down the road who has a red mg rubbernose.

or my dad.

LMAO WTF. Playing loud music from car stereos. then im "hooning" now and im not even in a car. Communicate by cbs mobile phones and the internet.....um dont most people and i dont know any one with the internet in their car!!

How is exessive stereo noise determined? by the copper who has a headache and doesnt like techno/Rap?

the ‘it can’t happen to me’ attitude is discussed and how a driver needs experience and

practice as well as the ability to assess risks to be classified as a good driver.

^^^

Show me how to get expirence with out "Hooning"

Just picking this to bits but coundnt be stuffed writing it all down

It pisses me off that i always get RBT'd on the way home from the pub on weekends Now I dont drink and drive but i know plenty of people who do in that place and there all twice my age and drive 4wds and falcons. Do they ever get pulled up....No...But I do When i had the RX7 and Now the skyline every night no matter what time i leave i always get stopped.

Oh and can we leave the Iraq war outta this please. Im going there. and i know plenty of mates who have been injured "losing" the war in iraq"

They are unroadworthy (brakes fried, oil leaks, power steering leaks, broken bushes and ball joints..)

I thought those features were what you look for when checking to see if a Falcodores has done its 1000km run in......?

Definition of a HOON.

1. (Australian English, slang) A lout.

2. (Australian English, New Zealand English, slang) A young man who drives badly or excessively quickly; a street drag racer often driving heavily-customized cars.

Trust QLDER's to use slang in their legislation. :)

And they wonder why ppl dont take em seriously :laughing-smiley-014:

Edited by Alf

Maybe they should put more effort into preventing hooning. They should make everyone getting a license to spend an evening at a hospital to see the aftermath of a serious car accident, not a pleasent sight.

maybe they should teach people how to drive

i dont know 1 non car enthusiest in my immediate family/friends who can actually drive well , 2/3 of them cant parrallel park virtually all of them have been involved in atleast 1 accident , none of them know the road code

my 20yo brother in law has failed his automatic license 4 times . he has a 93 camry sitting in the drive because he cant drive it

if you cant grasp the concept of stop , go and point after 4 times really your not cut out for driving in this lifetime

yet im the danger because i drove a skyline....

Edited by arkon

maybe they should teach people how to drive

i dont know 1 non car enthusiest in my immediate family/friends who can actually drive well , 2/3 of them cant parrallel park virtually all of them have been involved in atleast 1 accident , none of them know the road code

my 20yo brother in law has failed his automatic license 4 times . he has a 93 camry sitting in the drive because he cant drive it

if you cant grasp the concept of stop , go and point after 4 times really your not cut out for driving in this lifetime

yet im the danger because i drove a skyline....

Common you know I can drive. Hahaha :) I haven't lost my license can parallel park and haven't been in an accident. And also haven't spun out and hit curbs in a cefiro. lol :laughing-smiley-014:

f**k hoons, if you want to have fun and get respect, go to the race track.

f**k Peter Beattie for not allowing more racetracks to be built in the SE QLD area.

f**k the police for the bullshit attitude and disrespect they spit at you when they've pulled you over.