SAU Community

Gtr Bonnet On Gtt

R34NRG

there have been debates on wether or not the R34 GTR bonnet will fit onto a Gtr GTT. if anyone has any infomation on it please point me in the right direction

if it does not fit what will need to be done in order to make it fit.

my other option is to cut a standard GTT bonnet into the shape of a GTR inorder to fit a special bonnet lip i have ordered.

any thoughts guys?

HAHA no dramas, speak to LINK international in QLD they are the Aussie NISMO distributor.

If they cant give you a number let me know and i will talk to nomuken and get the part number for you.

Edited by URAS

HAHA no dramas, speak to LINK international in QLD they are the Aussie NISMO distributor.

If they cant give you a number let me know and i will talk to nomuken and get the part number for you.

no idea if this is even their site but cant seem to find a no. http://www.linkint.com.au/

Edited by anDru

there have been debates on wether or not the R34 GTR bonnet will fit onto a Gtr GTT. if anyone has any infomation on it please point me in the right direction

if it does not fit what will need to be done in order to make it fit.

my other option is to cut a standard GTT bonnet into the shape of a GTR inorder to fit a special bonnet lip i have ordered.

any thoughts guys?

it will fit in a physical sense however the bolts and hinges do not fit and line up properly so you will need to buy new bolts and hinges to fit the gtr bonnet to the gtt, nissan sell these so give them a call, hope this helps

it will fit in a physical sense however the bolts and hinges do not fit and line up properly so you will need to buy new bolts and hinges to fit the gtr bonnet to the gtt, nissan sell these so give them a call, hope this helps

so theres no such thing as a direct fit? what would i ask nissan if i really did need the hindges and bolts? "do u guys have a price on the R34 GTT Bonnet Hinges and bolts"

so theres no such thing as a direct fit? what would i ask nissan if i really did need the hindges and bolts? "do u guys have a price on the R34 GTT Bonnet Hinges and bolts"

R34 GTR hinges are approx $70-80 each

Will need 4 8mm nuts to fit bonnet

Will also need a GTR bonnet catch $70-80

May also need GTR bonnet catch support $70

Prices will vary, depends if you get trade price or not

I found all this out fitting a R34 GTR front to my Stagea

I tried to use R34 GTT parts first, but they did not work.

will someone have these things or would i have to order from nissan?

hia mate if ya wanna fit a r34 gtr bonnet to a r34 gtt you will also need to fit front bumper and front wings (fenders) for it all to line up i have a gtt with full gtr conversion so i no heres some info for ya prices are in pounds sterling dont no what it is in aus dollers

26040AA300 028718/BRACKET ASSY . headlamp bracket £21.56

26090AA300 028718/BRACKET ASSY . headlamp bracket £21.56

65400AA400 HINGE ASSY HOOD WAS £31.67

65401AA400 HINGE ASSY HOOD WAS £31.67

BONNET HINGE YES THE BONNET HINGES ARE DIFFRENT

62240AA00 RETAINER FRONT WAS £36.07 BRACKET FOR BONNET CACH AND HORN

63120AA400 STIFFENER FRONT WAS £56.03 WING RUNNES THE ONES TO FIT THE WINGS TO THE INNER WINGS

63121AA400 STIFFENER FRONT WAS £56.03

The wheel arch liners, wont fit with the new panels on but they can be made to fit.

Unless you buy a new bupper renforment bar, you will have to modify your one, you need to cut away the bottom side of it to allow it to fit into the bumper!

REAR WINGS IF YOU WANT THEM

N78100AA436 FENDER REAR RIGHT HAND WAS £363.51

N78101AA436 FENDER REAR L H WAS £363.51

N78830AA400 LID GAS FILLER PETROL CAP £56.78

Hope that helps mate big job like cheers marty.

um.... i fitted ours in about an hour with none of the above listed parts..... and its picture is on every DRIFT branded gauge box around the country for proof. Yes you need to mod the hinges but anyone with half a clue can do it without buying new hinges..

Edited by URAS

hia mate if ya wanna fit a r34 gtr bonnet to a r34 gtt you will also need to fit front bumper and front wings (fenders) for it all to line up i have a gtt with full gtr conversion so i no heres some info for ya prices are in pounds sterling dont no what it is in aus dollers

26040AA300 028718/BRACKET ASSY . headlamp bracket £21.56

26090AA300 028718/BRACKET ASSY . headlamp bracket £21.56

65400AA400 HINGE ASSY HOOD WAS £31.67

65401AA400 HINGE ASSY HOOD WAS £31.67

BONNET HINGE YES THE BONNET HINGES ARE DIFFRENT

62240AA00 RETAINER FRONT WAS £36.07 BRACKET FOR BONNET CACH AND HORN

63120AA400 STIFFENER FRONT WAS £56.03 WING RUNNES THE ONES TO FIT THE WINGS TO THE INNER WINGS

63121AA400 STIFFENER FRONT WAS £56.03

The wheel arch liners, wont fit with the new panels on but they can be made to fit.

Unless you buy a new bupper renforment bar, you will have to modify your one, you need to cut away the bottom side of it to allow it to fit into the bumper!

REAR WINGS IF YOU WANT THEM

N78100AA436 FENDER REAR RIGHT HAND WAS £363.51

N78101AA436 FENDER REAR L H WAS £363.51

N78830AA400 LID GAS FILLER PETROL CAP £56.78

Hope that helps mate big job like cheers marty.

um.... i fitted ours in about an hour with none of the above listed parts..... and its picture is on every DRIFT branded gauge box around the country for proof. Yes you need to mod the hinges but anyone with half a clue can do it without buying new hinges..

this is wat i want to know. what do i need to fit a GTR bonnet????? if its just hinges then tahts fine but if i have to start playing around with fenders and replacing other crap then i wont bother.

can someone please confirm this?

d6.gif

It seems to be missing the bonnet hinges. I can not tell from that angle

The GTT hinges mounting holes for the bonnet are too wide apart to suit the GTR bonnet

You will need to make the hinges wider by about 20-30mm to pick up the GTR bonnet studs.

The bonnet catch is the same for the GTT and GTR, but the GTR one has a shorter safety release lever. If you use the GTT one you will need to cut it down approx 20mm

Not sure about guards, but if the GTR bonnet is wider or narrower to the GTT then you will need guards aswell, along with front bar and all the other reo parts and brackets which cost heaps.

this is wat i want to know. what do i need to fit a GTR bonnet????? if its just hinges then tahts fine but if i have to start playing around with fenders and replacing other crap then i wont bother.

can someone please confirm this?

You'll need to replace the gaurds and frontbar.

Just buy an Eastbear bonnet, its a GTR bonnet that fits GTT's.

You'll need to replace the gaurds and frontbar.

Just buy an Eastbear bonnet, its a GTR bonnet that fits GTT's.

No you do not need gtr guards or front bar. just gtr hinges, bonnet catch and catch support and a gtr bonnet. thats it.