SAU Community

Gtr Bonnet On Gtt

R34NRG

and perhaps an eastbear bonnet mole to fill the "gap" between the gtr bonnet and gtt front bar.

if you want it done right you have to do the full front conversion, a r34 gtr bonnet will only fit on to a r34 gtr front bumper, and that will only fit on to r34 gtr fenders. this is because the the gtr bonnet is shorter than the gtt, and gtr fenders are wider than gtt. you might be better off getting the east bear kit, this is a r34 gtr bodykit made for the r34 gtt so fits perfect. there is loads on this topic on uk forums, and everyone i have talked to has had to do the full front conversion on the gtt. i could be wrong but im sure im not, hope this helps lads cheers marty.

if you want it done right you have to do the full front conversion, a r34 gtr bonnet will only fit on to a r34 gtr front bumper, and that will only fit on to r34 gtr fenders. this is because the the gtr bonnet is shorter than the gtt, and gtr fenders are wider than gtt. you might be better off getting the east bear kit, this is a r34 gtr bodykit made for the r34 gtt so fits perfect. there is loads on this topic on uk forums, and everyone i have talked to has had to do the full front conversion on the gtt. i could be wrong but im sure im not, hope this helps lads cheers marty.

thats crap it mates to the gaurds fine, it is only the fill panel at the front see pics.

all these are GTT's

N___9136m.jpg

This is a R33 with GTT front clip and GTR bonnet (i have done 3 of these personaly through URAS)

r334_fender.jpg

r34_01.jpg

Close up of NISMO lip

r34_eyeline3.jpg

thats crap it mates to the gaurds fine, it is only the fill panel at the front see pics.

all these are GTT's

N___9136m.jpg

This is a R33 with GTT front clip and GTR bonnet (i have done 3 of these personaly through URAS)

r334_fender.jpg

r34_01.jpg

Close up of NISMO lip

r34_eyeline3.jpg

im stilll waiting for ur PM back about the nismo lip mate

Dunno, never quite looks right to me? :)

GTRbar.jpg

yeh i agree that r34 gtt looks a lil weird, but mine will look nothing like that......for starters i have a R34 GTR Front bar thats been made to fit a GTT, and i dont really like the eastbear designs and they cost a fortune aswell.

Dunno, never quite looks right to me? :P

GTRbar.jpg

yeah that definately looks ass, but whoever did it has gone the wrong way about it..... that bar is gtr for starters and looks shit. If you are gonna do it you really want to do it propery not boro spec like this example.

all these are GTT's

N___9136m.jpg

r334_fender.jpg

r34_01.jpg

Close up of NISMO lip

r34_eyeline3.jpg

chill out pal! :glare: i said could be wrong read my post! thats just the way ive done mine and it looks alot better that way. you dont wanna make me angry i turn green and rip out of my shirt! :kiss: cheers marty.

Edited by white knight

• 3 months later...
thats the whole reason why i want the gtr bonnet lol, trying to source one atm

Filler panel now in STOCK $215 only 4 left from group buy though.

R34 GTR hinges are approx $70-80 each

Will need 4 8mm nuts to fit bonnet

Will also need a GTR bonnet catch $70-80

May also need GTR bonnet catch support $70

Prices will vary, depends if you get trade price or not

I found all this out fitting a R34 GTR front to my Stagea

I tried to use R34 GTT parts first, but they did not work.

I have just fitted an R34 GTR bonnet and the above mentioned parts and prices are correct, only took an hour and a half to fit. The only tricky part is that the lower hole on the GTR bonnet catch support needs to be drilled about 10mm higher to line up with its mounting hole. East bear sell two types of moles (fills gap between GTR bonnet and bumper) one for std bumper and one for Aero bumper.

So to be perfectly clear, if you just want a GTR bonnet, you do NOT need GTR front bumper and gaurds.

post-26384-1184150845_thumb.jpg

post-26384-1184150870_thumb.jpg