SAU Community

Nismo Lm-gt4 (copies)

FOBS15

Hey pplz organising a group buy for the NISMO LM-GT copies. Final orders taken on the 20th April.

My supplier is AUSTRADES. The buisness has nothing to do with wheels, just the owner gets them in as a side buisness. Very reliable, have bought over 6 sets b4 in the past for myself and others. Have come to an agreement for 10 sets priced at $1550. So just need 10 orders. RRP $2100. Hope this answers the questions about supplier.

Here are the sizes available:

5/114.3

18 x 8.5 ET25 offset

18 x 8.5 ET30 offset

18 x 8.5 ET40 offset

18 x 9.5 ET30 offset

Colors available are as pictured. Sports Bronze has a shade of pearl when the light hits it.

post-35615-1174457188.jpg

post-35615-1174457380.jpg

post-35615-1174457283.jpg

post-35615-1174457415.jpg

post-35615-1174457439.jpg

Note: Offset shown are +30. Style of spoke varies in different offsets. So if u went for a +40 offset the spokes would'nt cave into the centre as much.

Price for the wheels are $1550set (brand new inbox) and pick up is available in Melb or post at buyers expense.

Very rare to come across wheels like this, so take ur chance while u got it.

Contact can also be made to 0411462775

Edited by FOBS15

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOBS15: Update your first post with the information on the business that is providing the wheels for this group buy to verify that you aren't a trader yourself, or this thread will be closed

First post updated. And i am not a trader just someone tryin to pass on savings to others and myself for very sought after rims.

fyi if these are indeed Koya Drift Teks (which they seem to be) then Jack Baker Tyrepower sells them in bronze 17" (note this group buy is for 18" and in various colours) for around $1,000 wheels only or $1,700 with tyres ..... just letting everyone know

http://www.adelaidetyrepower.com/wheels%20...RIFT%20TEK.html

fyi if these are indeed Koya Drift Teks (which they seem to be) then Jack Baker Tyrepower sells them in bronze 17" (note this group buy is for 18" and in various colours) for around $1,000 wheels only or $1,700 with tyres ..... just letting everyone know

The link shows 17x9.5 @ $1920 the lot plus if ur not in SA add $100 = $2020

This group buy you get 18x9.5 @ $1550 plus to get all that he is offer would cost:

4x brand new 235/40/18 @ $480

Fitted and balanced all 4 @ $44

Wheel & Lock nuts @ $50

Total - $2124 plus if ur not in Melb add $100 = $2224

I know this coz i use to work at a wheel joint 2 years ago.

TAKE ALL THIS INTO CONSIDERATION, before u make ur choice. Your paying an extra $200 for bigger wheels and tyres plus 17's are gettin old, no offence to anyone.

Also you have about a dozen colors in choice.

If you like the deal then go for it,

if not thats your choice your money

Simple as that.

Edited by FOBS15

These are not Koya Driftteks!!!!! Koya never made the Driftteks in 18", plus if you look at a koya wheel and compare it with these wheels you will see that the spokes are a slighty different size, the spoke gets wider as it reaches the center of the wheel compared to th driftteks.

These arnt drift teks dude.. They arnt made in 18" i also found this out .. so what are they?

Sorry guys i'll try find out what they are, but i've been told that they are LM-GT4 copies thats why the topic says what it says.

All i know is that they look PHAT and the white ones are gonna look tuff on my red s15 :D

I hope :(