SAU Community

Wated To Buy !

WogsRus

Hi all.

Just seing if anyone has a CONSULT cable lying arround they don't want?

I have some money and i need one, have some new funckey software to try. PLEASE.

PM me with details if you have one.

ALTERNATIVALY.

Can i borrow one over a week or so. In return i will give you about 16 programs to run on OBD II equiped cars.

yeah mate. u use data scan and a couple of others. how bout $70 cause i have hardly used it? when do you need it by? i will be down at the drift day next weekend so i can hand deliver it?

$70 including software, ok lets make it $65. LOL. that should be fine mate, so that is software, i presume Nissan Data Scan of some sought, and the blitz consult cable. Can you send a few pics of the cable through to see what condition it is in.

I presume it all works OK no problems.???

In regards to delivery, i will be around next weekend, but i propably won't make it to teh drifts, so i might just pay for postage to send it down. I'm in Hobart.

Send us a couple of pics, and we'll go form there.

ALSO, is the software registered full version?

Ok. $65 it is. it's in brand new condition. i don't have a camera at the moment. It has the full version of Nissan Datascan 4.1 and other programs on the cd. i can just meet u somewhere if you want in hobart so u can check the cable. but as i said, i have hardly used it so it's in new condition

Thanks QUESTY, SOLD, pending payment. WHat time will you be in on the Saturday or Friday, i can come up and meet up and give you the money and so forth.

Thansk mate for doing buissness. My mob ph is 0418557585, just incase.

What is the damage in the motor, and what price.

Well i'm good to come get it anytime can you give me a call during the day, i would love to geta hold of it tonight if i can.

10pm dam i'll be asleep. LOL. what time will you be leaving for drifting, cos i can come out first thing to where your staying? Where are you staying?

PLEAZE don't forget to bring it along with software, cos i need to do some testing on the weekend.

Hay Questy, thanks for the software and stuff, works a charm, love it, fell all fast and teh furious with teh laptop in the car. LOL.

Quick question, do you have the deatils of the original owner of the software, that way i can transfer the software licence for the software to my name and get a free upgrade.