SAU Community

E-manage Ultimate (emu) 56k Beware (screen Shots)

STATUS

i have a pretty crazy car coming up for an EMU install so i will take extra time to finish off those screen grabs and get them up.

Do tell????

Its not mine thats for sure :(

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do tell????

Its not mine thats for sure :banana:

i didnt think i mentioned ghey car in that post..... nah kidding

yeah yours will definately be one of the better cars with ultimate... the e-passaaaahge wit e-manaaaaaahge

I have been having real dramas trying to get my emu working, to the point I gave up on it, as with it fitted the car was running as rough as hell, or wouldn't run at all. This week I have found out that the AAC valve was choked up with crap and the TPS is faulty. Is it feasible that this could have caused my emu problems, working on the thought that the emu is more sensitive than the stock ecu and with a faulty sensor it could have been conflicting with the ecu?

Hey guys, for reference I've uploaded my current (incorrect?) IGN wiring, incl pics, etc.

When I 'correct' the IGN wiring, I'm hoping all will be well. If not, I'll use this doc to get back to where I was.

Ign_wiring_check___cp03.pdf

If anyone wants to comment, please do!

still not sure how/why the car is currently running, but it does!

I wish I could find another 34 GTT to compare! anyone?

another question here, i cant get the speed limiter to go away, what i red you just choose disable under preferences i did that but it still cuts at 180km/h, is there anythiner more i need to do? ive checked the logger and the Emu gets right speed signal and all

• 1 month later...

I will be tuning one of these tonight, can you connect a 0 - 5v output from a wideband AFR meter and log the values into the greddy emanage software like you can do with datalogit ?

Trent, can you give me some tips on how to do this if possible please?

yes, you can do it. There is a greddy a/f harness that you connect to the one of two ports on the front panel (option 1 or option2).Than you have to confiure the wideband in the vehicle menu/front panel. under option 1 or 2 there will be a drop menu with choices of accesories you can connect (greddy map sensor, wideband etc.)Choose wideband, than you can choose wideband make. If its Innovate, they have innovate data there. Choose it a you are good to go.

Hmmm. I'm not familiar with Blue one. Sorry.

Another nice option of wideband 02 on EMU is auto-tune function. You input desired AFRs, drive the car and EMU adds/subtracts right amount of fuel to achive desired afr. Not very spot on,but can help you save some time.

• 3 weeks later...
I will be tuning one of these tonight, can you connect a 0 - 5v output from a wideband AFR meter and log the values into the greddy emanage software like you can do with datalogit ?

Trent, can you give me some tips on how to do this if possible please?

yup and the innovate is already preprogrammed as an input on option 1 and 2. You just need to find or buy a plug which fits the front yellow sockets :)

this allows auto-tune and also killer datalogging features.... right down to viewing data in graph form and it will then highlight the relevant cells in the map..str8 off the datalog screen...makes for awesome tuning resolution. As the emanage has dual ign and fuellng maps you can actually tune in 32x32 instead of 16 by 16 :dry:

• 3 weeks later...