SAU Community

Smash Repairers In Brisbane

matt31

Hi guys I had a bloke run in the back of me and i am having trouble finding a quality smash repairer to do the job, its being covered by the dudes third party insurance so i dont care about the cost just want the best work and new parts used. If you know of somewhere i would really appreciate your comment. thanx guys.

Location? Northside/Southside?

I just got my car back from a place at geebung/virginia and they did a pretty decent job of it considering the damage. As it was an insurance job it was all new parts from Nissan (for a R34 mind you). The only problem was it took over a month for some of the parts to come from Nissan Japan.

B & I Panel & Paint

24 Kingtel Place, Geebung

One of my staff has had their car with that firm for over 6 months awaiting a repair - when he finally got it back the quality was crap.

Still ongoing with them to get things fixed.

Wouldn't touch them with someone elses barge pole.

I have often used (not just on the GTR) Exclusive Autos in Newstead.

They are the only Ferrari repairer in Brisbane. Also do Lambo's, Audi, Porsche, etc.

Not cheap - but very good.

If someone else is paying - worth a try.

Umm just a small point but...3rd party doesn't cover someone else's car. Not compulsory 3rd party nor 3rd party fire and theft, the only insurance that covers your car or anyone else's CAR you hit is comprehensive insurance.....so i'd be checking out that this guys insurance is in fact covering it.

Nope.

3rd party + fire and theft cover you get from RACQ or Just Cars or whatever covers ANYTHING you hit, but NOT your car. Comprehensive covers whatever you hit PLUS your car.

Nope.

3rd party + fire and theft cover you get from RACQ or Just Cars or whatever covers ANYTHING you hit, but NOT your car. Comprehensive covers whatever you hit PLUS your car.

indeed it does...it must have been to late when I posted that last night....lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Sean's Presige in Rocklea, second to non to anyone else. Had alot of my friends cars done there, the work is ALWAY flawless. He gets pretty busy tho, might take a little longer than normal, but well worth the wait

Rob

I just got my car back from a small shop called "the spray shop"

They did a great job on my car, they are located in rocklea sorry i dont have the number though.. it was an insurance job :whistling:

Definatly happy with the quality, nice cheap rates too

Bayer Smash repairs do immaculate work, will be more expensive than some but if your getting repaired under racq you wont have a problem with them approving the work. They also do all of motorline BMW's work everything is to a very high standard.

goodluck

go see Peter @ city auto repair service (they are at wooloongabba on 104 deschon street) they are my works (govt) preferred smash repairer, he does a bit of aftermarket work too that is who i will be getting to do my car when i get the cash together

ph:3891 9818 go down and check out some of their work looks great

Luke