SAU Community

Deatschwerks Injectors 555cc

im really contimplating about buying these injectors. i want to know if anyone has run them in their r33's cause i want to buy them but i dont know much about them. If anyone has had them can you let me know how good they are and if there worth buying? there going in my rb25det.

cheers guys/gals :glare:

I got mine from ebay, either way should be fine. Just pre arrange postage costs & you should be fine. Installation is pretty straight forward...

thanks for the helpful info guys

quite a few people have had alot of problems with these. mis matched pressure, going wide and hydro-locking the motor. these are commonly reffered to as "deathwerks" on Ziptied. when it comes to something as important as this i recommend just shelling out the cash for quality and that well known name on the box.

quite a few people have had alot of problems with these. mis matched pressure, going wide and hydro-locking the motor. these are commonly reffered to as "deathwerks" on Ziptied. when it comes to something as important as this i recommend just shelling out the cash for quality and that well known name on the box.

Care to substantiate that claim with some evidence, rather than hearsay?.....

I haven't heard any bad reports and mine have been working fine for 3 months, as have many other for much longer.

i assume these are just high flowed stockies based on the above cylinder filling comment? as the last post link above is missing.... i cant figure out why it would do it otherwise?

Edited by URAS

yeah, they are trent. they modify the pintle to give more flow for a given opening time.

personally I wouldn't use any type of modified second hand injectors. even modified brand new ones is questionable. you can get a set of sard injectors very cheaply which to me makes these high flowed ones a waste of time and money. especially if you have a big $$ motor.

My 550s from them failed, 2 of them stuck open and flooded my motor. Put new ones in and it runs just fine...
everyone always has GREAT success with the DEATHWORKS injectors...but no one really runs the 750 top feeds from them either...they are always using the 550 sides...so maybe that has something to do with it.

my tuner was explaining how the deatsch werks injectors work...basically they use a bigger rod with a bigger opening inside the injector, but theres a magnetic coil that goes around the injector...and becuase they are stock remanufactured injectors they use LESS coil around that rod now and it cant handle the stress of the duty cycle we were trying to run them at. so the coil compressed so much it couldnt close the injector or something along those lines...im not really sure...either way david from deatsch werks is an awesome guy and i still recommend the smaller injectors i know flybert is running them and has no problems what so ever.

BOTTOM LINE:

All those injectors are garabge. Its a friggin KA junkyard injector that some tool could have very well removed from the fuel rail by smahing it on the adjacent car in said junkyard.

they are "rebuilt" used injectors.

they never flow evenly.

and ive heard and experienced numerous failures in countless different ways with them.

ive never had good luck with those injecotors. they never work with rom tunes, they idle like shit. customers bring them all the time and i warn them. we can never get a smooth tune on the dyno with them.

oh and if you take 7 months to look at your product and decide to return it then youre assed out. even walmart wouldnt take that as a return. at least he'll exchange the product for you. that is fair enough.

I HAD f**kING THOSE PIECE OF TRASH INJECTORS LOCK OPEN ON A FULL THROTTLE RUN AND DESTROY A 0 MILE FULLY BUILT MOTOR.

out 5 f**king grand. is that my fault???? you know what he told me?

"well i dont know you can send them back and ill tell you if they're bad."

yes they were free. yes they were sponsored. dave was cool until they self destructed and then it was end communicatoin.

you know what i did? i took each one and smashed them with a hammer. yeah like ill ever buy/support those stupid things.

now was any of that my fault????? NO.

this was just a quick search of ziptied. both Brian W and Cullen onw tuning shops.

yeah, they are trent. they modify the pintle to give more flow for a given opening time.

personally I wouldn't use any type of modified second hand injectors. even modified brand new ones is questionable. you can get a set of sard injectors very cheaply which to me makes these high flowed ones a waste of time and money. especially if you have a big $$ motor.

Ahh cool, i have done this abit and it works "OK" and the only reason i have done it was to get out of a bind and the machine is at my disposal 24/7, i certainly wouldnt do it on a big $$$ setup, for the same reason i wont use chinese coolers.

If you dont have the cash and are stuck there are plenty of local guys here that do it for next to nothing so why would you pay that much anyway? CREATD motorsport in melb will do em change over for what i consider damn cheap.

Edited by URAS