Revhead

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cry Cry

I was so into dinner this Tuesday but ive been called up to Toowoomba from 6pm til 9pm tomorrow to help the QLD Rural Fire Service fund raiser... :)

Well its a good cause and aparentlly they are going to feed me... So :)

Will pencil in next Tuesday night and make no excuss :lock-it-in-eddy:

Heya guys,

I've just made the move from the Sunshine Coast down to St Lucia last weekend, so you will probably have a new regular attending the tuesday night din dins :)

Im not in tonight as i started a new job yesterday and the whole new job concentrating hard for full 8 hours makes me tired :D

Cya all soon ;)

Sam

it doesnt say what type of steak, only different styles of cooking. i'll hold out til we go to a pub, now they have real steak :D

If you think that pubs have real steak.. you need to get out more...

Rump or Tbone that has been sitting in the cool room for a few days.. then destroyed on a grill plate that hasnt been properly cleaned since 1972 then thrown on a plate with some kind of vegetable + potato combo is not real steak..

its cheap and effective steak that satisfys the hunger sometimes.. but it aint real steak.

1. A Hungie // Spit Roast for that over cooked but fantistic flavour or BBQ goodness ( bbq inc in that as theres nothing better then beef and burbon cooked at home.. yum yum)

2. Eye fillet done at a 5 star // 1-2 Mich Star resteraunt... Try "Two" in Brisbane or "Banq" in Vic ..if you want melt in your mouth thats where you go..

That being said.. nothing wrong with pub grub..just saying that its nothing compared to a 40 dollar steak then a 10 dollar 2 4 1 ..

Me...id rather the pub grub most of the time :)

annnnnd back on topic... finding out what we are doing now k + m..

If you think that pubs have real steak.. you need to get out more...

Rump or Tbone that has been sitting in the cool room for a few days.. then destroyed on a grill plate that hasnt been properly cleaned since 1972 then thrown on a plate with some kind of vegetable + potato combo is not real steak..

its cheap and effective steak that satisfys the hunger sometimes.. but it aint real steak.

1. A Hungie // Spit Roast for that over cooked but fantistic flavour or BBQ goodness ( bbq inc in that as theres nothing better then beef and burbon cooked at home.. yum yum)

2. Eye fillet done at a 5 star // 1-2 Mich Star resteraunt... Try "Two" in Brisbane or "Banq" in Vic ..if you want melt in your mouth thats where you go..

That being said.. nothing wrong with pub grub..just saying that its nothing compared to a 40 dollar steak then a 10 dollar 2 4 1 ..

Me...id rather the pub grub most of the time :D

annnnnd back on topic... finding out what we are doing now k + m..

Spag. I'm out.

da na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na PASTA!

I heart fasta pasta!!! :D

And Andy is correct... his steak cooking abilities pwn all! We are going to have another BBQ very shortly :)