SAU Community

I Won!

yokotas13

800.00 manual tranny swap

80.00 shipping to osaka

150 from osaka to me

im giving myself 3 days to do the swap

so 6 an our x8 hours is 144 in stall fees

fluids im counting on 100 bucks for all redline, or mayb ill just get HKS or something

soooo for a grand total of almost 1300 bucks, i have a full manual swap

im happy

http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d71020128

Well done, be sure to take as many pics as you can and do a writeup for all those auto guys who are thinking of doing the manual swap :unsure:

Was so looking at bidding on that but with just purchasing a new body kit, wheels, fmic and other goodies I should probably get all that out of the way first. And only living in a town house I don't know where the hell I would have stored it all :D But congrats, thats got to be the best way about going for a manual conversion and from what I could tell from the pics there looks to be a centre console there too! You bastard :)

Now we just need a few more 260RS's to be written off and I can bid again next time one comes up !jokes! :D

tghere is everything, console, pedals, ebrake etc etc etc

expect a lengthy writeup and parts list of what came with my kit and of course huge amount of pictures

You bastard :dry:

Now we just need a few more 260RS's to be written off and I can bid again next time one comes up !jokes! :(

amen to that!!!!

LIFE IS SO NOT FAIR RIGHT ABOUT NOW :kiss: lol

congradulations mate>>>enjoy it...it's gonna be mad as all hell!!!!

no f**king clue

ill figure it out

morning Nic

Good luck with the wiring thing/mission fella, I had no idea there was so much s$%t under there, should be easy for a decent auto=sparkie, plus bonus Saki hey?

On another (completely unfocused from your immediate challenge, sorry) subject; Don't suppose you could post details/part #/Kit#supplier/source/where can I get one of these easyfit things from kindof info for your oil filter relocation setup by any chance. That is if you haven't already done this worthy deed in which case apologies & maybe point me in the right die-rection 'cos a "Graham look" didn't do it for me.

Cheers GW :unsure:

tghere is everything, console, pedals, ebrake etc etc etc

expect a lengthy writeup and parts list of what came with my kit and of course huge amount of pictures

I still hate you :wave:;):O

I can't believe it went for that price. I think I worked it out to be around $3500 to $4000 approx by the time it got to my door (which is a hell of a lot less than what you paid) but still a good deal considering EVERYTHING it came with.

Ahh well there will be another.......wont there :unsure:

And yeah I'm looking forward to the write up too...good luck!

Edited by Mr_RS4

Good luck with the wiring thing/mission fella, I had no idea there was so much s$%t under there, should be easy for a decent auto=sparkie, plus bonus Saki hey?

On another (completely unfocused from your immediate challenge, sorry) subject; Don't suppose you could post details/part #/Kit#supplier/source/where can I get one of these easyfit things from kindof info for your oil filter relocation setup by any chance. That is if you haven't already done this worthy deed in which case apologies & maybe point me in the right die-rection 'cos a "Graham look" didn't do it for me.

Cheers GW :D

if you go to your local greddy dealer

They have a nice little book with applications for everything

tell them you want the greddy oil filter relocation kit for the stagea

Its in the book, easy to find

only costs around 120USD

if you go to your local greddy dealer

They have a nice little book with applications for everything

tell them you want the greddy oil filter relocation kit for the stagea

Its in the book, easy to find

only costs around 120USD

Arrrrrrrrrgh! I live in the woods, don't have local friendly Greddy dealer, lucky to be able to buy BP Ultimate to be truthful soooooooooo.............no chance of posting the part number so can just specify & buy correct kit via internet. Yup, we do have data connection to the rest of the world. God bless Telstra. :)

Arrrrrrrrrgh! I live in the woods, don't have local friendly Greddy dealer, lucky to be able to buy BP Ultimate to be truthful soooooooooo.............no chance of posting the part number so can just specify & buy correct kit via internet. Yup, we do have data connection to the rest of the world. God bless Telstra. ;)

are you sing Sat connection? If you do switch to bordernet its muc cheaper and you get 2 way Sat connection. Where do you live? Which in the midle of nowhere? :P

Congrats on the purchase!!!

Just as a note the wiring side of the auto to manual swap is dead simple. Most of it comes unplugged behind the LF headlight & is removed when you take the Auto out. Then all you need to do is bridge the auto inhibitor switch so it will start & run a wire back from another plug for the reverse lights. Inside the car you will need to lengthen the wire from the handbrake lever to the new one on the trans tunnel. And that my friend is it.

See my Manual Conversion Guide for pics of the plugs.

Arrrrrrrrrgh! I live in the woods, don't have local friendly Greddy dealer, lucky to be able to buy BP Ultimate to be truthful soooooooooo.............no chance of posting the part number so can just specify & buy correct kit via internet. Yup, we do have data connection to the rest of the world. God bless Telstra. :D

http://www.nengun.com/trust-greddy/oil-filter-moval-kit

$190 delivered to Aust.

are you sing Sat connection? If you do switch to bordernet its muc cheaper and you get 2 way Sat connection. Where do you live? Which in the midle of nowhere? :)

Thanks Yudi, goldfields WA. On map............just. Broadband- bogpond.com :P