SAU Community

Unmarked Nsw Police Car

greyghost

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coast has got a few....

Red falcon XR8 or XR6 turbo can't remember! - has the child sun mesh on the rear windows

White Ford Panel van with P plates - thought it was a prank when I saw someone being pulled over!

Just found out yesterday about a grey wrx with a big wing and aftermarket exhaust (possibly a confiscated vehicle???)

there's heaps around. i hit the brakes whenever i see a holden or ford even if im under the speed limit.. lol

everyone should boycott fords and holdens so whenever u see a ford and holden u know it's a cock cop ;D

you guys think thats bad? you'd actually expect them to be in an xr6/8 sedan.

we've got a blue xr6t UTE in my area.

AND the new lotus elise chaser is at the same cop shop.

Northern Beaches - Frenchest Forest Station, Have a Grey wit orange stripes Xr6, A blue and whitestripes XR aswell, both try and get u to give it a hit....

Ur right when eva i see holden and especialy a ford wit stripes i brake

Saw like five of these go by in the space of around 10 mins while getting a burger from Ogalos on Bondi Road.. How do I know they were underdover? Could see the illumination of the computer screen through the glass as they passed.

And saw another a while ago, not sure if it was a joke, but the plate read, HWP-001 =(

Could see the illumination of the computer screen through the glass as they passed.

And saw another a while ago, not sure if it was a joke, but the plate read, HWP-001 =(

Steal me the MDT please and the XTS please please please :D Thanks!

Highway Patrol 1 - Great number plate, some high positioned cops have personalised plates. I want it :)