SAU Community

Unmarked Nsw Police Car

greyghost

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres also the wiggles. the coppers in the same coloured unmarked cars as the wiggles shirts. i forget which stretch of road they're on, i think its the f3.

coppers in bright coloured skivvys? that's very VERY gay

There is a blue one with white stripes that frequents the Northern Beaches - from what I've heard they "race" everyone on the road to get a catch.

ive heard of people getting off after being raced as it is entrapment, id say you need a good lawyer though

up here in tamworth we have magnas a forester with real dark tint plain xr8s and the low life scum even came to a car show up here in plain clothes and wrote down number plates of cars thay were going to target how low is that no wounder no ones got respect for them

ive heard of people getting off after being raced as it is entrapment, id say you need a good lawyer though

No laws against entrapment in Australia, I'd take it from a different angle of either harrassment, neg driving or dangerous driving on their behaviour because I've seen a few of them wind people up with tailgating at high speed (I really f**king hate that!) and aggressive/dangerous driving and unless you've got a witness there with you or someone who was in the area when it happened, get their rego and hope someone can get ahold of them and willing to give their view on the matter.

Simple fact is under normal circumstances they only catch people who do actually get all worked up and decide to race them which is against the law and people who where speeding their asses off anyway, suck it up and cop the fine.

But, I've also seen them fail to wind people up into doing something stupid, then they'll end up pulling them over, usual breathaliser, where you going, what you doing bullshit and if you challenge them over "why the f**k where you so far up my arse to see what I had for breakfast" driving like they do, out comes the usual pop the bonnet and free window stickers revenue raising.

Very frustrating and hard to do much about, they know it too.

Had one of the undercovers tail gate me this morning on the F3 (one of the wiggles ;) )... Gave em the same treatment I give everyone else..... brake test FTW. He soon backed off and didn't come near me.......

I hate tailgaters... :P

Had one of the undercovers tail gate me this morning on the F3 (one of the wiggles :( )... Gave em the same treatment I give everyone else..... brake test FTW. He soon backed off and didn't come near me.......

I hate tailgaters... :dry:

I love doing that to people. Really gives them a nice scare.

Hey if they hit me it's even better because i need my rear right fixed a bit.

I love doing that to people. Really gives them a nice scare.

Hey if they hit me it's even better because i need my rear right fixed a bit.

lol.... me too... I need a respray and Id rather someone else pay for it!

what a stupid idea. yes tailgaiting p1sses me off. so do people who sit in the so called overtaking lane without doing any overtaking. so does a wide range of poor driving behaviour but none of it makes me want to try and cause an accident. if someone is tailgaiting me i move over to the left if possible and let them past. if I was behind someone, and they considered it tailgaiting and brake tested me at 110kph and I was unlucky enough to hit them I would be a far from happy boy. You had better hope no-one does run into you when you're being a smart arse as there are plenty of people out there that are likely to hop out of their cars and whilst you are sitting there feeling pleased with yourselves for causing an accident they will be preparing to push their fist straight through your head... or worse.

what a stupid idea. yes tailgaiting p1sses me off. so do people who sit in the so called overtaking lane without doing any overtaking. so does a wide range of poor driving behaviour but none of it makes me want to try and cause an accident. if someone is tailgaiting me i move over to the left if possible and let them past. if I was behind someone, and they considered it tailgaiting and brake tested me at 110kph and I was unlucky enough to hit them I would be a far from happy boy. You had better hope no-one does run into you when you're being a smart arse as there are plenty of people out there that are likely to hop out of their cars and whilst you are sitting there feeling pleased with yourselves for causing an accident they will be preparing to push their fist straight through your head... or worse.

Let me set this straight ... my brake test on the F3 or anywhere for that matter is whilst still accelerating I touch the brakes just enough to make the lights come on... I am sorry but on the F3 in peak hour there is no room to move over most of the time. This is the most effective way to get idiots off my a55.

If I can't see the Pr!cks headlights nor half his bonnet I am going to do something to get him off my a55 - and where does this hatred come from.. 6 years ago a pr!ck was tailgating me on the F3 ... traffic suddenly stops... car behind me can't stop.. totals my car whilst spinning me around on the F3 from car to rock wall etc - 8 months later and a fu3ked back for life I am one pi55ed off person. I will never do half the crap I used too before the accident.

I have driven the F3/oph for coming up 12 years straight as a commuter.. I have seen all the stupid crap in the world happen on that road.... I would never intentionally make some one brake hard to get off my a55 ... its lights only to get them to back off. I don't feel like spending another 6 months in hospital thanks due to people riding my a55 and not driving as far as they can see instead of 2metres in front.

I only jokingly said the comment re the respray.. hence the lol.

btw 90% of the accidents that happen on the F3 are due to idiots taligating and not leaving enough room to brake.

And I also don't expected to be tailgated by an officer of the law during peak hour traffic.. I have his number plate and have reported it... not that anything will happen :dry:

yep, the Gordon white one with blue stripes also visits Hornsby...oh, and the Old Pac! :dry:

There is a blue xr6 turbo un marked with red stripes, Tuggerah/Lisarow location

yep got the heads up on this one and the others round my area cos one of the sneaky buggers lives next door :(

fair enough, you may feel justified but it's still a stupid thing to do. as I mentioned above yes I agree tailgaiting is dangerous. trying to 'scare' someone by braking at 110kph for no good reason is still stupid. it sucks that you were injured by someone elses poor driving but if you can't see how brake testing could cause an accident you need to do some serious thinking. and ftr what does just riding the brake to make the brake lights on do? unless you dramatically slow the car it's not a brake test, and hence wont cause the other person to brake, and probably wont get them off your arse. the only sensible thing to do is either move over (if possible) or slow down so at least you have more room in front should the unthinkable happen.

I found that riding the brake pedal actually gets these idiots to back off as they think you are braking... they are sooooo focused on how close they can get to make you move (even though its a moving parking lot and everyone is travelling at the same speed) that they aren't focusing on the road... they see the brakes come on and they back off.... This is the most effective way I have found... when I originally posted "brake test" it was a poor choice of words.. prolly should of been "warning lights" or something!

I don't condone stepping on the brakes and scaring the crap out of em... and yes I do know this would cause an accident hence why I have never done it nor ever will. It just amazes me the number of people that only drive as far as the car in front and not as far as they can see.... this to me indicates poor driver training at some stage

I don't tailgate others and nor do I expected to be tailgated - especially when I am keeping up with the flow of traffic and not holding anyone up ( which if I was I would surely change lanes)...... the amount of idiots sitting in the outside lane doing 90 is amazing... I just have a tanti in the car to myself and go around... it would actually be useful if they policed the law "keep left unless overtaking". They made this a points offence last year and I am yet to see it enforced.

Anyways... just spotted a new undercover car getting something installed (still has interim label)..... be back with the number plate for the Hornsby guys :dry:

Suprised you havent been pulled up by him Paauul :dry:

Don't think he minds Familias. But last time we spoke he said Police are now targeting grey R33 Series 1 skylines in the Lisarow area.

lol.... I don't do that at 110 that would be stupid just in 50-60km/h areas and not a full slam of the brakes testing out how good the abs is. If it's at 110 i'll just happily let go of the accelerator completley for a bit and slow down even further.