SAU Community

Unmarked Nsw Police Car

greyghost

It would be good if when this happens... the "revving their cars to get a reaction from you" bit, that we record them on camera phone.. then post these on Youtube.. that way there would be proof of such behavior which in most cases is unwarranted and directed solely for the purpose of revenue. Not all cops are bad, but then you get the rookies with the hero attitude that make the whole force look like.. well... cops. There are a lot of newbies out there since the recruiting boost and most of these people are not properly trained or at least not trained in the practice of common sense so it's on each and everyone of us to make sure we don't make their day.

be safe and stay legal.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother whos in brisbane said as he was going down the motor way a few days ago,

two cops one on the outside lane and one in the break down lane come zooming past him, no lights on etc. and they continued to tailgate eachother!

wish the fat bastard got it on video tho!

Edited by Angus Smart

There is a blue one with white stripes that frequents the Northern Beaches - from what I've heard they "race" everyone on the road to get a catch.

and the cops and media wonder why the police are not rspected when they do sneaky shit like this

there's heaps around. i hit the brakes whenever i see a holden or ford even if im under the speed limit.. lol

everyone should boycott fords and holdens so whenever u see a ford and holden u know it's a cock cop ;D

Well since the cops always get the latest models, only need to be weary of those !!

No chance you would get pulled over by a VT/VX commo or an AU ford

If you find yourself in the Syd CBD, be careful because on Parra Rd there are 2 thats always there, both XR8s, both white, but one has the 2 bluestripes and the other has 2 orange stripes.

But they run everyone they can to bait them! Smart thinking on there behalf. You dumb enough to get done, then your deservant of the fine!

Edited by HA2HSV

xr8 blue car wif white stripes cruising on sunnyholt rd.

he had hes window down n had hes uniform showing

maybe he's just a cop who finished his shift and personally owns the car? did you see any antennas? interested as i'm from around the area.

Gordon local area command have some "standard cars" and so does City Central

Such as echo's, avalons, 380's, a rav 4 so look out! ad if those two stations have them, Im sure others would also

Oh, and my source is good :P

In Campbelltown we have a grey xr8 with orange stripes.

He pulled me over when i was looking for parking in a parking lot. Must have been a real slow day and really trying to get people.

hehe there is quite a few more under cover cars than that falcon mate! I've seen atleast 4 different undercover ford/holdens in ctown area.

yeah ctown is harsh. especially ctown road, but they will gladly find you in a petrol station or anything anyway, they dont bother being too sneaky about it

Edited by jeffworld2

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted this outside of work today: Holden SV6

D900-0065e.jpg

As you move towards the front...

You will see it is undercover.. Parked illegally in a no standing spot. :laugh:

D900-0064e.jpg

Check the blue old school siren thingy behind the window. It's the siren, it was connected to the ciggy lighter. :( Old school! No radios on the dash or anything. But as you can see rear has extra antenna.

Every time I see an unmarked police car exceeding the speed limit, I ring the local cops and dob them in. I decline to leave my name (of course). Once a week I ring talk back radio and complain, sometimes they let me read out the rego numbers. If they want to be unmarked, then they have to obey the law just like everyone else. If we all do the same then they will have to take them off the roads, they are dangerous and should not be allowed.

:D cheers :D

Whats the point in calling in? How do you know that they're not going to a job? Do you have a scanner in your car? What is the point in going the same speed as traffic when cars ahead could be stolen or committing offences?

As for those that brake test for tailgaters, you're just as stupid as the tailgater. You would be the bigger contributor to a collision if your intention was to get them off your back. It's a pathetic attitude to have on the road epically with the consequences that can happen.

Too many petrol fumes...