SAU Community

Unmarked Nsw Police Car

greyghost

yep got the heads up on this one and the others round my area cos one of the sneaky buggers lives next door :dry:

hmmmm I think we need to compare lists! Although the HWP on the coast aren't that bad if you ask me......

Chubbs... i get to see most of the new Hornsby cars because of next door.. il start a list for you!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm I think we need to compare lists! Although the HWP on the coast aren't that bad if you ask me......

Yeah agreed in general... never had an issue with them when I had my 32. They seem to update vehickes pretty often. They have that blue xr as mentioned with the RBT plates, and a smattering of other multi coloured cars. As someone else said... just slow down when you see a sus looking XR with a few too many aerials!

In Campbelltown we have a grey xr8 with orange stripes.

He pulled me over when i was looking for parking in a parking lot. Must have been a real slow day and really trying to get people.

Yeah agreed in general... never had an issue with them when I had my 32. They seem to update vehickes pretty often. They have that blue xr as mentioned with the RBT plates, and a smattering of other multi coloured cars. As someone else said... just slow down when you see a sus looking XR with a few too many aerials!

Yeah and watch out for the red falcon with the child meshed rear windows BAI-14T?? Not sure on the last 3 digits but think thats it cause I remember thinking it looked like "BAIT" ....lol

Also there is now a silver/grey wrx with a big wing and an aftermarket exhaust.. SHAX saw a dude getting done by it last week and I spotted it last night...

got about 3 or 4 of them in my area. Even have a ute with flame pattern mirror tints i think (according to my old boss). But i do know of them 3 or 4 falcons with GT stripes. Then you have your normal unmarked cars, including one or two AWD magna's (but they were a few years ago now).

Every time I see an unmarked police car exceeding the speed limit, I ring the local cops and dob them in. I decline to leave my name (of course). Once a week I ring talk back radio and complain, sometimes they let me read out the rego numbers. If they want to be unmarked, then they have to obey the law just like everyone else. If we all do the same then they will have to take them off the roads, they are dangerous and should not be allowed.

:( cheers :(

Every time I see an unmarked police car exceeding the speed limit, I ring the local cops and dob them in. I decline to leave my name (of course). Once a week I ring talk back radio and complain, sometimes they let me read out the rego numbers. If they want to be unmarked, then they have to obey the law just like everyone else. If we all do the same then they will have to take them off the roads, they are dangerous and should not be allowed.

:( cheers :(

hahaha stickin it to the man

yep, the Gordon white one with blue stripes also visits Hornsby...oh, and the Old Pac! ;)

There is a blue xr6 turbo un marked with red stripes, Tuggerah/Lisarow location

Tuggerah Lakes did have a Blue Unmarked Turbo which has since been replaced by a White XR8 with Grey Stripes. Love the potato sack to cover the lights lol

http://www.midnorthcoastpolicevehicles.fot.../p35729560.html

http://www.midnorthcoastpolicevehicles.fot.../p35729562.html

There is a silver with orange GT striped BA XR8 patroling Campbelltown.

Doubt its a BA XR8..More like a BF..They recalled all the BA XR8 Falcons a few months ago. I remember reading about it. Something about the car stalling when doing u turns so it was deemed unsafe and they all got grounded.

Cheers

Josh

Edited by greyghost

I saw a ford terrotory on the m5 pulling someone over the other day. unsure if it had turbo or whatever they have. but it was white, and totally unmarked.

this was spotted around the toll booths

just noticed

i have personaly worked on an unmarked territory turbo chase car.
Edited by Angus Smart

It seems like there not actually doin any good any more... its more like a business. they have a budget to pay for all thewse brand new cars only way there gona pay for em is if they giv out fines.. i got pulled over once in stead of giving me a defect notice he gave me a fine , which i thought was very weird...

Has any1 ever seen a Grey xr8 driving around bass hill area on his back window ehs got 000 Racing ... This has to b one of d worst cops ive eva seen he will pull over any1 to make a quik buck...

i think we should all agree one week no1 takes out there cars then well c wat he il o.. they will jhave nothing to do

lol:)

silver xr6 in the tweed area tried to suck me in a few days ago, luckily i had seen him previously with some poor sucker pulled over, the dickhead was trying his hardest to get me interested....on throttle off throttle....fun job.

yes I just saw a dark coloured unmarked car few days back..siren was in LED..one on the rood and another is like a rectangular box halfed flashing back and forth

• 2 weeks later...

i was on the m2 going toward the city from hills area and i came across a blue xr6 turbo with a blue ray ban sticker on the back.. it a unmarked police car... i noticed it had a camera on the back window so guys watch out there getting dodgy!