SAU Community

Girl: Where Would You Like To Be Taken?

Angry Fist

Hi guys..

I met this german girl the other week and she's a bit of the quiet sort, but I suspect that she may have some inhibitions that I need to overcome to turn her wild! Anyway, I want to take her somewhere this weekend, but i've got no clue where to start.

I didn't want to go away, becuase I was going to save that for the easter long weekend..anyway I was trying to think of something fun we could both do without spending too much money with a little privacy, but public enough so she'd feel comfortable, and where we could basically spend time with each other :P

hmmm...any ideas?

much appreciated!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because we are friendly. And because we like to help. And because not much happens in WA.

Haha.. Then move to NSW..

It just proves that NSW is the superior state :P

WA's f**king boring right now. apart from ECU wars. we have nothing

anyway i thought there'd be more pics?

Yea Im still waiting for pics too..

If you in nsw take her to dinner, depends how well you know her though..

Dinner can break open the night .. hopefully shes a talker and you can use a knife and fork!

Second part of the night can involve a few things... if you played well you skip second and head straight to score .. but hey .. doubt it :|

I guess second part could include:

Movies, a visit to a secluded place with a view, the list can go on use your imagination.

3rd depends how u did .. if you play 3rd well and leave at the right time and dont stay all night she'll prob wanna cya again..

mix it up abit .. this is just the corney stuff .. be wild n have some fun..