SAU Community

Girl: Where Would You Like To Be Taken?

Angry Fist

if the chick's decent, getting laid should require some sort of effort

if i was with a chick who was easy, i'd be worried about how many guys she's been with and what crap she has contracted

my 0.02c

=)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the chick's decent, getting laid should require some sort of effort

if i was with a chick who was easy, i'd be worried about how many guys she's been with and what crap she has contracted

my 0.02c

=)

Good point.. but you're assuming that you have mediocre sex appeal arent you? If you're attractive, then the chick isnt gonna be 'easy' she'll be scoring for herself! :(

Where abouts are you located?

I think ice skating is the way to go. Even if you or her have never been before. Its not too hard to pick up. Its fun, the lights go off, good music, private areas in the grand stand. And you can skate around holding hands for 'support' from falling over.

There are rinks all over the state. Penrith has a nice rink, with good ice. Blacktown is pretty dodgy. There is one up the central coast that i havent been on. But im sure if you look them up there will be one close by. Be about $20 for entry for the two of you, plus a few dollars for skate hire.

Something different at least.

take her to a sex shop, she'll love it. Then go to maccas, get a happy meal, and share it with her, she'll love that too. Oh and take the toy.

Dinner and a movie is usually best bet *Shrugs* common interests would help ;)

Or, do something, different? Do some dougheys in your car with her in it, go paintballing(was meant as a joke but hey, she might like it :laugh:), take her on a pub crawl, a pub with lingeret weitresses, strip club, brothel, pick her up in your car with your "bags packed", food and water and a tomahawk JUST in sight and grin like an idiot. Shall i keep going?

Edited by Jago

three sisters... thats more like it!!! :happy:

edit: hold on.. you mean the actual place, dont you? pansy!

I don't about anyone else... i meant three women with the same last name..... :happy: