SAU Community

Girl: Where Would You Like To Be Taken?

Angry Fist

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey there's some pretty good ideas floating around, I liked ice skating, but i'm afraid i'd look like a tool because I can't ice skate so i'm probably going to go with the balls head reserve - but thanks dudes!

I don't see anything wrong with getting a brainstorm of ideas and it's worked...but like in who wants to be a millionaire, when you ask the audience and the choices are down to "A" and "C", there'll always be wankers in the crowd pressing "D" and "B" :D

anyway, she got back to me saying she wants to combine it with seeing some animals! All I need is a country fair, a prize animal exhibit and I think that'll do the trick!

yeah I used to be from canberra btw!!!

cheers

hey there's some pretty good ideas floating around, I liked ice skating, but i'm afraid i'd look like a tool because I can't ice skate so i'm probably going to go with the balls head reserve - but thanks dudes!

I don't see anything wrong with getting a brainstorm of ideas and it's worked...but like in who wants to be a millionaire, when you ask the audience and the choices are down to "A" and "C", there'll always be wankers in the crowd pressing "D" and "B" :huh:

anyway, she got back to me saying she wants to combine it with seeing some animals! All I need is a country fair, a prize animal exhibit and I think that'll do the trick!

yeah I used to be from canberra btw!!!

cheers

the easter show or the zoo!

why do people keep saying the zoo?

I would imagine the smell of excrement and the constant ear piercing screaming from school kids would be enough to turn you off that idea. Its not the impression you want to leave on a date is it? unless you NOT looking to root her that is

lips of an anus

haha I lol'd even if no one else did..

i agree with moanie... go to the show if she wants to see animals! make sure you go see the cute doggys and not just the stinky bulls & farm animals. Go in the late afternoon and then stay on into night, there's gotta be fireworks and stuff, that could be kinda romantic lol :laugh:

I would imagine the smell of excrement and the constant ear piercing screaming from school kids would be enough to turn you off that idea. Its not the impression you want to leave on a date is it? unless you NOT looking to root her that is

lol! umm.. cause he said she like animals! :)

haha I lol'd even if no one else did..

i agree with moanie... go to the show if she wants to see animals! make sure you go see the cute doggys and not just the stinky bulls & farm animals. Go in the late afternoon and then stay on into night, there's gotta be fireworks and stuff, that could be kinda romantic lol :happy:

:D

you need to go in spring, when all the animals are rooting. it'll give her ideas :)

from my experience, south american chicks get my vote. and the top of that list goes to chile.....with brazil close second, then spain....thats the extent of my south american experience. lol

I didn't know Spain was in South America. Funnily enough I thought it was in Europe. Or are you talking about a different Spain? :D

from my experience, south american chicks get my vote. and the top of that list goes to chile.....with brazil close second, then spain....thats the extent of my south american experience. lol

Use Google Earth, just check where Spain is again!

Mike