SAU Community

Rb26 In 2000 Model Jeep...edit. Now In R32 Gtr

And that setup will support turbos far larger than GTRS's if you get the urge for more :happy:

We want to be the first low-mount GTR into the 9's.

we want to do this on street tyres, synchro gearbox and no NOS for additional "cred"

sure there are easier ways to run fast times eg. big single turbo, dog box, slicks and heaps of gas

but this way the car can still be street driven, not a hassle to drive around town and still have enough down low to do circuit days etc.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We want to be the first low-mount GTR into the 9's.

we want to do this on street tyres, synchro gearbox and no NOS for additional "cred"

sure there are easier ways to run fast times eg. big single turbo, dog box, slicks and heaps of gas

but this way the car can still be street driven, not a hassle to drive around town and still have enough down low to do circuit days etc.

LOL...i know that tune :happy:

Its me but with the RB20. Sure there are easier and cheaper ways to go faster....but its your car and you need to do what makes you feel all warm and fuzzy :P

LOL...i know that tune :happy:

Its me but with the RB20. Sure there are easier and cheaper ways to go faster....but its your car and you need to do what makes you feel all warm and fuzzy :P

Stace hates big singles, dog boxes, nitrous and slicks.

This may have something to do with it too...lol

MattSR, thanks mate, yeah its bullet proof alright. The limiting factor is definately the turbo's...and the driver

What do you think of the spec sheet Jack ?

Nothing short of BRILLIANT...

You certainly didn't leave anything out...

I can also see the hole in your pocket from here... :laugh:

i think ive discoverd the answear to a question scientists have been wondering for years.. whats at the bottom of a black hole, the answear is a fullhouse rb26 in dirtgarage's pocket. ;)