• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh Was a good day

Shame my hi Boost run kept hitting the cut :P

hit full boost when i left i guess on they day only ran low butit was enought

Stock R32 GTS-t Turbo WINNER YAY :D

-Evan

I'll post em up tomorrow.

In the meantime I want to thank UAS for putting on a big effort for us and generously donating lots of stuff for prizes. As mentioned, John, Ben, Andrew, Tim, that guy whose name I didn't catch and Tim's gf; thanks a bunch.

Thanks also to Motul for sponsoring us by providing many litres of oil and other things for us to give away.

And we should also mention Turbosmart for their support too. Motul and Turbosmart are great supporters of club events like this and it's really appreciated.

Lastly, thanks to Jess, Nick and James for looking after things on the day. I was running around like a madman trying to help Andrew and the boys so having you guys look after everything was great.

Oh and nearly forgot, thanks to everyone who looked after Bob for me today. He loved it and is now sound asleep.

I'll post em up tomorrow.

In the meantime I want to thank UAS for putting on a big effort for us and generously donating lots of stuff for prizes. As mentioned, John, Ben, Andrew, Tim, that guy whose name I didn't catch and Tim's gf; thanks a bunch.

Thanks also to Motul for sponsoring us by providing many litres of oil and other things for us to give away.

And we should also mention Turbosmart for their support too. Motul and Turbosmart are great supporters of club events like this and it's really appreciated.

Lastly, thanks to Jess, Nick and James for looking after things on the day. I was running around like a madman trying to help Andrew and the boys so having you guys look after everything was great.

Oh and nearly forgot, thanks to everyone who looked after Bob for me today. He loved it and is now sound asleep.

The other guy working was Ben. Thanks to all you guys, girls and Ben. Everyone looked like they had a good time, and a great turnout of rides.

I already knew what my car put out.I just wanted to see if everything was still in order,and to my suprise it was with 2 consistant runs and 1.3RWKW gain over last dyno run so im happy.

Thanks to all for the day.Met some nice knew people and got some good info on what my next setup will put out.

(Watch this space)

omg! I won something. just goes to show the little aussie battler can have a win every once in a while. about time i kicked a goal.

I'm guessing you won stock turb 33 GTR? Cause you had some good power. :P

oh, and thanks for making it such a big turnout guys. otherwise adam and john were going to boot me in the arse, then make me enter my car 30 times to make up for the date change.

Thanks Adam for the day and to Andrew, Jess and everyone that made it a good day, my boys had alot of fun checking out the "fully sick" cars that were goning on the dyno.

And spewing my car was playing PING pong on the dyno but I had a great day thanks guys!! :P

Cheers to Adam and John for all their efforts.

Jeers to my AFMs for going all emo after a single run.

BTW - What was your number Baron? 25x? At what boost? I was happy with my 242 @ 13psi with stockies.

great day, i was dissapointed, and will shove new fuel pump in this week sometime. so many cars... so many numbers. the guy with the ss was funny, we all thought he was a bit off with his projected figure, he said he would be appy with 220, despite only making 250 at the flywheel or so from factory, and he got 240 or so and shut us all up lol. good on him.

nice to meet a few more people too.

and the sausage sizzle! awesome. i think i had about 5 blew all my cash on food.

cyaz

Massive Thanks to UAS and Adam for putting on the day...Was great to see the new shop :P

Im very happy with my result of 206kw on my R32 GTR...as first dyno run its done with me being the new owner, so nice to know what im running now :D

Hope everyone had a good day and was a awesome turn out we had 45 cars put on the dyno ;)

oh yeah forgot to thank John and all the guys at UAS, and also Jess, James and Nick... all did a very good job.

and also the baron for making it possible for us (team deca NSW) to attend.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• So I've been working on the car a fair bit, doing a lot of little things. Preparing some projects for this winter, as I'm taking 13 weeks off very soon for parental leave. Have my second kid on the way and he's due any week now. I'll need something to do while he's sleeping. I also usually take the car off the road in about a month and a half, until sometime around the end of March.  Still making slight adjustments to my tune, as the cold weather settles in. I've also had to start dropping boost and tire pressure as the weather gets cooler. It's getting very swirly at highway speeds. I drop to 20psi at 20C and 18psi spring pressure at 10C IAT's. I'm currently on 255 Falcon RT660's, but may look into running 275's next summer. They will fit, but barely. Might have to raise the rear a tad.  I'll start redoing my exhaust Monday, as I have the week off. I currently have an oval center muffler and cannon rear muffler. I've been told more then once from people behind me that my rear bumper is going to catch on fire one day. Seems I blow 5-10 second flames after doing a pull. No clue if that's the WMI, as I've never been able to do that before with other cars. I wanted to angle my tip down a tad so flames are pointed down and away from bumper. I also wanted to take the opportunity to reconfigure my exhaust line. I'm going to move my oval muffler to the rear with a pie cut angled tip and put in a new smaller round muffler in the center. I've rocked cannon mufflers on this car for the last few years and want to transition back the oval muffler look. I've also been looking for a stainless project to try out the new solar flux I bought. I'll post pictures on Monday, should be able to wrap that up in a day.  I'm also picking up another rear subframe this week. I wanted a second so that I could modify one with a gk tech anti squat reduction kit during the winter, and still be able to keep the car a roller so I can back it out of the garage if needed. I will also be caging it this winter. More on that later. Lastly, Speedtek still hasn't given me diddly squat. Every week for the last 4 weeks, they have been saying next week. They told me Friday to expect a shipping label that day to ship my two bad sets of ring and pinions back and nothing. There's definitely been more contact since I started destroying their company any chance I get on Facebook, but it's still just words without action.   
    • Have you done a pressure test on your intake/piping? Cleaned your IACV and Cold start valve?
    • Bit of a dump of ones I saw on my trip. I also have a heap from daikoko but that’s technically not  on the street 
    • i was thinking that the 2 wires that go to the sub from factory has some sort of preamp like you mentioned and also a lo Pass filter to get just bass. now that will only use 1 channel and that really should be all i need for a sub? if i was trying to put a set of speakers in the back i can understand cutting into the left and right speaker wires. i will try how im talking about doing it and if that is crap i will do it the way of all wires. thanks for the input guys.  
    • Challenging mig welding thin Aluminium pipe and trying to fit it in, having to bend and twist, but got there in the end. Fits really well and can easily get a socket wrench in there now to put it on/off. I'm in the middle of another project, so haven't installed the suction pipe yet. I'll post some pictures and results when i do.