SAU Community

Which Skyline Looks Best ?

Well guys... I know this is a hard question... but someone had to ask it...

Well, here it is.... in your personal opinion, and only based on looks... which is your favourite and why (please provide at least 3 reasons).??

I'll start....

My favourite is a R33 - nice... IMO, the R32 is way too old and boxy looking, the R34 too bulky and boxy looking, the R35 too fat space-shipey...whereas the R33 is class.... nice curves, elegant looking and really has a timeless look to it... put a nice kit and some mods on a R33 - lookwise, it is king of the road no doubt.....

Thanks guys.... this is just for a discussion, no meant to offend anyone and their beasts... all Skylines are great!!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You kidding right?

The 33 has to be the ugliest skyline they ever released!

No offence to the 33 owners

but IMO the 32 (GTR) 34 GTT and GTR have to be the sexiest machines on the rd.. The styling and body shapes are awesome .. the 34 is a little on the short side however makes up for it in power and shape... the r32 has an awesome ass end and the front isnt too bad either... each to there own but I would put the 32 GTR as sexiest on ever made.. its close tho

If I had to pick a SAU member .. Turko I think is name is .. his 32 GTR is "off tap" is the only way to discribe it!

The v35 IMO will never be a real skyline .. its a cruiser nothing more.. for the older man .. more refined 350z cross maxima look, sexi as tho!

You kidding right?

The 33 has to be the ugliest skyline they ever released!

No offence to the 33 owners

but IMO the 32 (GTR) 34 GTT and GTR have to be the sexiest machines on the rd.. The styling and body shapes are awesome .. the 34 is a little on the short side however makes up for it in power and shape... the r32 has an awesome ass end and the front isnt too bad either... each to there own but I would put the 32 GTR as sexiest on ever made.. its close tho

If I had to pick a SAU member .. Turko I think is name is .. his 32 GTR is "off tap" is the only way to discribe it!

The v35 IMO will never be a real skyline .. its a cruiser nothing more.. for the older man .. more refined 350z cross maxima look, sexi as tho!

oh come on....saying R33 is the ugliest skyline ever is offensive evenn if you didn't mean offense.....its just like saying your car is the ugliest piece of shit ever then saying no offence, but you are going to be offended regardless, even if you don't say anything.

Another uselss thread that's gonna end up in arguments about random things.

funny how this thread is concentrating on only 4 generations of skylines.

you are aware that the 32 was the 8th generation arent you?

hakosuka1.jpg

i like those ones.

but from the models you listed, 32 and 34.

the 33 really isnt my cup of tea, but i wouldnt say its ugly.

Come on guys, I really want this thread to be an informative one...

I mean, lets share our pasions for our skylines... ok, so so far, two people have said R32... and one (which is me) believes in the R33 - ok, let's go on.... pictures would be nice too!

Thanks all

r33 GT-R ftw

r34 GT-R if I win the lotto

r32 GT-R if other two are unavailable.

Older than 89 I don't care for neither latter than 2002 (z-tune last made in 02??? oh, well whenever they finished production)

Edited by BAMR33

R32 / R34 are both winners in my eyes.

They seem to be built from the same sporting heritage and sport very similar styling cues. I still love the R33 too but it's very plain jane when pitted against the other two.

The 34 is indeed bulky, but when coupled with some fat rims & rubber it looks really tough and menacing on the road. Plus I guess there's also the rarity factor. At the moment there are R33's aplenty on the roads compared to R32's and R34's (well at least in my part of Sydney) and I'm sure that decreases their 'wow factor'.

:happy:

Just my 2c

(I'm a 34 GTT driver btw eheh)

These threads are no longer informative..they have been done over n over to death and it all ends up in shit!

Its like creating a thread and asking....who's wife do you think looks the best in terms of looks, yours, mine or Dans?? :D

Do a search.