SAU Community

Which Skyline Looks Best ?

The colour plays a big part in skylines appearance. For example, the black R32s look nice, while silver looks shit.

R33, silver looks the best, while maroon or white looks average.

R34 looks pretty good in almost all colours.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honda prelude... so slick! just like the people who drive it

i like all skylines for all differnt reasons. a nice kitted 32 will look better than a 33, a custom 33 will look better than a 34 ect.. ect.. although if i had a choice, the newer the better.

Styling of each is hard to judge since there is so much variation in looks due to vast array of factory and aftermarket styling parts. As far as factory models go:

R31: In standard sedan form looks somewhat boring IMO. Coupe's look tough, especially in GTS-R form.

R32: Like the styling of the sedan, although it's a little dull compared to the GTR. The coupe's styling doesn't make sense until the flared wheel arches and body kit of the GTR are added. Then it looks hot.

R33: Don't like the sedan, nor the GTS-T, but the GTR looks okay. Really needs parts from the aftermarket to look good.

R34: Not a fan of the sedan. Like the R32, the coupe really needs the GTR's pumped up guards and body kit to look good.

V35: Sedan looks like a Nissan Maxima, which is bad. Coupe looks great, but doesn't really look like a Skyline IMO.

These threads are no longer informative..they have been done over n over to death and it all ends up in shit!

Its like creating a thread and asking....who's wife do you think looks the best in terms of looks, yours, mine or Dans?? ;)

Do a search.

has it ever been??

this is a very PERSONAL quetion. everyone will have different answers

This is a very good topic...

I would have to say my fav would be the R34 GTR.

It has the most aggressive looking front, the hottest rear... and lets not forget the interior is much cleaner and all round neater of the 3.

Otherwise I dont mind the 33's and 32's are good when you want the pig look.

That's great fellas - thanks for your replies....

I guess at the end of the day, it comes up to personal opinion... for example, I had enough cash to buy either any of the above mentioned models, but I specifically chose the R33 ... I love the front and the rear.... having said this, all Skylines if left stock as a rock looks awful - with a nice kit and nice GT wing at the back with nice 18 inch tyres... damn, the R33 IMO looks the best... I think the R33 has a timeless look.... I also like the R34 but not such a big fan of the R32 as it looks a bit too bulky and out of date.

clearly 33's are the best, nice smooth lines, so hot i might go outside and feel sorry for all you ppl that bought 32's and 34's.

i dont mind the others from the front but the arse end of them just dosent work for me. the 32 from behind looks old as and the 34 looks like a box. still if i could afford it i would of bought a 34, or maybe a 33 gtr or an e36 m3 or a series 6+ rx7.

stupid thread. but ok just for giggles il reply.

monday-wednesday i like the 32 GTR

wednesday to friday i like the 33 GTR

and friday to sunday i like the 34 GTR

theres my 'personal preference'

mate do a search, you have your own views on what you like, so if i say something you dont like your just going to disagree and start an argument about something thats been covered...

CJ

ps, grumpy this early in the morn lol

this is soooo stupid.

has no one noticed that each user's favourite shape is the same as the car they own????

you may as well ask, 'which skyline do you own?'

btw R33 FTW

The last of the real skylines.

R34.

The 32 is awesome to the max, they make a very nice car, but they getting old.

R33 is common as muck and while its still hot as, its just not as nice to look at as the 34 and 32.

The first of the skylines are pretty cool tho, but you know... they only got better with age.

r33 - perfect shape. has defined corners, but not too square. curves where required.

r34 - too boxy. looks like an r31.

r32 - too old. looks outdated.

Couldn't have said it more better!!

Yeah sure, there's more R33's around - so what? More people have it for a reason... if you can make yours stand out in a unique way... e.g. mix and match bodykits... then damn, the R33 is nicest... but the R34 in eletric blue with a full kit - damn, hot too... but in my opinion, the R33 looks best....

Guys, any nice R33 pics you wanna post up?